Toda Piston VS JE Pistons..

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Wanted to know all experts what's your opinion bout these 2 brand of high compression piston.Which 1 is better?Thanks.

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
http://www.jepistons.com/sportcompact.asp

With 50 years experience serving the Pros, JE Pistons is the world's leader in high performance forged pistons for automotive, marine and motorcycle applications.
Our winning record speaks for itself, with championships in NASCAR's Nextel Cup, Busch Grand Nationals, Supertruck, Indy 500, Baja 1000, NHRA (Top Fuel, Funny Car, Prostock), SCCA Trans-Am, 24 Hours of Daytona, LeMans, Hav-A-Tampa, WoO, APBA, Paris to Dakar and many others.

Last edited:

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
I know JE Piston is very famous.But what i heard from Sunway ppl told me JE Piston don't have a special coating in their pistons where in long run,JE Piston may scratch the engine block.Any1 heard of it?

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
go toda

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Thanks for sharing all your experienced with me bro.By the way is it adviseable to do Port & Polish at the same time when installing the new pistons?

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Civic-R said:
I know JE Piston is very famous.But what i heard from Sunway ppl told me JE Piston don't have a special coating in their pistons where in long run,JE Piston may scratch the engine block.Any1 heard of it?
Actually its the piston ring of JE that is doing the damage to the cylinder coz its too hard comparing to others and that is why the americans are using the JE piston but not the piston ring, they ought for honda ori piston ring instead........cheers :smile:

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
my sifu have spoken...... now he relegated to toyota.... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

since other forum is talking about it,why not us.it concern our engine too.
click the link below.
Executive Life » Walbro Fuel Pump Forgeries? Who knew?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience