The Prestige

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Watched it the other night, and it's a very interesting story about 2 magicians battling out with each other. The actors are of high profile backgrounds, and Christian Bale (Batman Begins), Hugh Jackman (X-men trilogy) and Scarlett Johansson (who has a wonderful body) performed fantastically. Love it!

The ending is abit sad, and I would have preferred it to be some sort of comedy, rather than being an 18PL movie.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Yeah, there's always that unpredictable factor in the movie. I would give 8/10. Haha.

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i dun like the lengthy part.. esp the front.. to get to the story..
but u gotta give it to the plot n the way the director do the time transition..
and the ending, i love twisted endings..
extra points here..

but the fact that my female companion says she got bored halfway..
i had to minus points here..

7 out of 10?

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Haha, it was actually pretty boring too, especially when there were too much dialogues.

But, the tagline says: "Are you watching closely?", which requires us to really watch with close attention and listen carefully too! Hehe, I did make a guess on the Fallon guy must be a close relative to Borden, to have looked similar to Borden. But it turned out they are actually brothers. Haha, I like twisted ending too.

adornis

Known Member
May 1, 2005
hmm...

i got free ticket to see the preview, 1 week before the movie starts..in my opinion, its a bit boring...6.5/10...its interesting

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As you know black cars are a lot more prone to visible dirts and water stains, is there any special of specific brand of car polish/car wax that we can use to further enhance the shine and to repel dirts for black?

Its for my sis car and i'm actually recommending her to use Featherlite which i am using but her car is so prone to watermarks. Maybe there's something i can recommend. Anyone?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience