Tein RA Adjustable Shock Absorbers for sale...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Tein RA Adjustable Shock Absorbers for sale...

Vicenzo

Dec 20, 2005
Hey all, Im selling my Tein RA Adjustables...it cud be adjusted high,low,soft and hard...includes pillowballs as well....bought them from a half cut shop...used them for about 6 months...still in gud condition...no leaks...selling for RM1500 nego...anyone interested please pm me...im posting this up just for a short while coz currently im overseas..and im coming back for 2 weeks only...and for tht time period i wish it to be sold...feel free to pm me and i'll give you adequate information about the suspension..thanks..looks something like in the pic but chop shop condition.....used it on my satria Gti...i think its suitable for mitsubishis and protons...once u put em on...u'll love em...

Last edited:

evo1

Nov 24, 2005
Give me your fon number ......interested buyer here

Vicenzo

Dec 20, 2005
hey spyder..

Im sorry i couldnt put up any actual pics in a short period of time....what i suggest is for you to give me your contact number...and i'll get in touch with you within the next two days...and we could arrange for you to view the actual item...thanks..

Rgrds

Vicenzo

Dec 20, 2005
the suspension is for proton cars and mitsubishi....if im not mistaken...

lancer2626

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
penang
bro...it'z with full set rear & front?? plus upper pillow ball mount?? hows the condition?? can ner a bit?? very intersted...buyer here. give me ur last prise.

Vicenzo

Dec 20, 2005
hey guyz...im selling the suspension...full set...front and rear...including the pillowball as well....everything is included...its a coilover which means the adjustables and the springs as well... ;)......guyz..pm me ur numbers and i'll give you a call alright..ive got no kl number...thanks a lot!...name and contact number yeah...!

skunk3

Mar 19, 2006
very serious buyer here...call me at 0129717977 kl,need it A.S.A.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.