Teen Pregnancy...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
there is no harmfulness of being pregnant young la jeremy...

mayb because the body condition is not tat good, onli will affect the baby..

:)

n blingbling... u will onli know the baby gender when it comes to 6 months..
:) be patience ya..

n have u the baby scan?? is it so cute, that u sure wantthe baby so much... :)

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
even when u want to give birth; the doc would perform a health check to see whether or not the mother is fit enough to carry the baby in the womb.
Anyway, all the best!

Last edited:

bling_bling

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
thanx everyone...

i'm waiting for the jokers to start flaming........come on now, let's end this once and for all....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
bling_bling; good to see that's you've taken some positive steps. Hopefully, it all ends well for you, your girl and both families.

There's nothing that can't be resolved through a collective power of will. Take care.

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
bling_bling said:
tamz, i dun think there's much to see at 5 weeks.

jeremy, thanx man....
bling.. u can also see it in 5 weeks.. or else, doc also dunno la...
aiyo..

even 3 weeks can see... but a very little tiny.. good luck ya father

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
nay...earliest is after 6 weeks....
7 or 8 weeks...
5 weeks still kenot...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
AT 5 weeks, there's nothing much to see, really. Just a speck, and untrained eyes wouldn't know where to look.

Anyway, the mother needs to start taking care of her health, eat properly, sleep well, etc. to avoid potential complications. What with girls these days being skinny like twigs and under nourished.

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
erm,... mayb diff doc diff seeing,,, :)

well i can see it properly how it move only at 5 weeks ;)

is a happie thing seeing a new life in a body :)

silverfish - some girl r natural born thin, im one of them.. cant grow fat.. muahaha... family generation kut..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I meant untrained eyes as in normal people. Doctors would know obviously. Only they can point it out to you on the screen where the embryo (yup not even a fetus yet) is at. Around the 5th to 6th week it starts to develop limbs and its heart starts to beat.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
tamz18 said:

wow!...congrate!!....
hahahaha!! :tongwink:

anyway, bling_bling; do let us know about the decision k...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
tamz18 said:

silverfish - some girl r natural born thin, im one of them.. cant grow fat.. muahaha... family generation kut..
fuyoo so u wallop food kau kau also won't grow fatla, wa good o, slim slim ahhem also easy to do this and do that o :laugh: jk oni

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
first time pregnancy might not be so easy
my married classmate however much she wanted her baby, after few months also the foetus died, probly cos she was stressed and somehow the body couldnt take the load.so it just died.
was going to say chances of pregnancy first time of firing into the hole is low, cos a girls vaginal wall is lined with mucus that acts as a defense barrier to foreign objects (i.e: ur tadpoles), so most of them wil die on the way to the womb.
diffrent pH sumore, its like swimming in antibiotics man.
some couples hav to try hard to get pregnant cos of this la, until the body is used to the sperm, and wont shoot them all down.
but then u've knocked her up already, si now u hav to wait n see whether her body is strong enough to maintain the baby, if not, the body wil abort the baby itself

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
bling_bling said:
rrrrrite.......so anyways, went to see the doc and my girl is 5 weeks into her pregnancy. so we're gonna talk to our parents and then decide what to do next. so i'd like to again thank those who've given me constructive comments.

and to those wannabe comedians out there, i think u should keep your day job.

the funny thing is, i feel kinda excited dat i'm gonna be a dad.

and btw, i'm not a malay.

peace out peeps
congrats mate. man... i am excited for you.
so are you going to pm me your add?

cheers..cv

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
EcstacyElmo said:
first time pregnancy might not be so easy
my married classmate however much she wanted her baby, after few months also the foetus died, probly cos she was stressed and somehow the body couldnt take the load.so it just died.
was going to say chances of pregnancy first time of firing into the hole is low, cos a girls vaginal wall is lined with mucus that acts as a defense barrier to foreign objects (i.e: ur tadpoles), so most of them wil die on the way to the womb.
diffrent pH sumore, its like swimming in antibiotics man.
some couples hav to try hard to get pregnant cos of this la, until the body is used to the sperm, and wont shoot them all down.
but then u've knocked her up already, si now u hav to wait n see whether her body is strong enough to maintain the baby, if not, the body wil abort the baby itself
self abort ?? then how the body discharge the dead foetus??super heavy menstruation??

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
it's called miscarriage......

http://www.marchofdimes.com/professionals/681_1192.asp
Miscarriage

A miscarriage can be an intensely sad and frightening experience. A pregnancy that had seemed normal suddenly ends, leaving expectant parents devastated. About 15 percent of recognized pregnancies end this way.1

Miscarriage is pregnancy loss that occurs before 20 weeks, before the fetus is able to survive outside the womb. Most miscarriages occur in the first trimester or 12 weeks of pregnancy. As many as 50 percent of all pregnancies may end in miscarriage, because many losses occur before a woman realizes she is pregnant.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Hmmm....

There is no right or wrong in this situation, its really sad to see that most of the posts here are of a subjective and personal nature. Objectivity seems to have been ignored and emotional boundaries crossed.

"Holier than thou, I'm an angel type" comments are truly disgusting and I had the urge to lurch reading them.

"Gore drenched pictures accompanied by emotional blackmail " attempts do not do much for morality arguments.

"DO not quote Jesus" you are not him so please do not pretend to paint scenarios where YOU choose to exhibit ideals YOU deem are god-like or morally comforting.

The guy is asking for solutions not personal opinions. You want to express your opinions...start your own thread.

Abortion is not evil, it is a medical procedure. Please keep you moral baggage at the door.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Well said elsm80.

But as this is a subject that evokes strong emotions amongst people, it can't be avoided.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To Whom May It Concern.......

:X-:

Wanna do DIY their simple/cheap/easy heat shield or sumthing look alike pipercross viper....

an idea,maybe can used unused tupperware(bigger) for the filter......(same concept as VIPER)

sumthing like this
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience