Suspension for mazda BG

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

khairas

What is the best suspension for the mazda BG? I am looking for good handling and comfortable since I do ride my car for travel. I am owned interplay chasis mazda 2 doors with B8210 engine under the hood. Any suggestion? Thanks :driver::driver::driver::idea::idea::idea:

:adore: :adore: it is easy to find standard interplay suspension at chop shop? At what price?

Gab is cool...:driver:..Try it..It's suitable for daily use...It's kinda comfort for long distance and good at cornering...:smokin:

I have a set of GAB SA series absorbers wanted to sell or swap with original , pm me if you are interested

Last edited:
What is the best suspension for the mazda BG? I am looking for good handling and comfortable since I do ride my car for travel. I am owned interplay chasis mazda 2 doors with B8210 engine under the hood. Any suggestion? Thanks :driver::driver::driver::idea::idea::idea:

you just plonk the b8210 in? gosh...i wonder how ur car look like...good job man...join lebah pembunuh la...

just got it.... looking to my avatar. :driver::driver::driver:

Bump: already join killerbees .... hahhar.... Thank you for your support.:smokin::smokin:

Bump: already join killerbees .... hahhar.... Thank you for your support.:smokin::smokin:

pencalat, what type of suspension did you use? Can share with me? i am still looking the suitable one for my car. Thanks

before this use 2nd hand cusco adj abs... now using GAB hilo oni...
sold the cusco to my fren...
that's all for now coz got another car oso to setup...
tebo ada vtec ada....

Last edited:
any different for the performance? which one is the best for handling without sacrifice the performance?