Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Surbo For Sale

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Surbo For Sale

mrshaggy

Known Member
Good condition surbo for sale at rm65. Used only for few months and reason for selling it cos i bought 2 surbo and felt that one also good enuf liao...Anyway interested buyer can call me at 012-2161866. Can nego dont worry

ur surbo

35 too low lo

hey friend
can u tell me wats the result after u fix it ?

wat car u fix in ?

bro can give for RM45? i already have the ram for the surbo... thanks.. reply ASAP via PM so we can close deal immediately..

Ya, 35 too low le..the result, was great but then twin surbo actually not much effect compared to single surbo. Advice is dont DIY the instalation, go to expert if u dont really knwo how cos it wont have much diffrence if u install and its not air tight inside.

Oh ya just to notify, the surbo may look dirty cos put inside the air ram, but the overall condition is good. view to purchase...

mrshaggy...if i buy that surbo,can u install to me??or how??? :rolleyes:

Cant le, me also not really sure how 2 install. me also go to the shop n install..last time i tink he charge me rm10 onli for installation. or perhaps u can go to ur mechanic 2 install le..sorry bro, not i dun 1 but is that i scard i do not good then inside the pressure not vacumm so no effect on performance..;)

actually looks dont really matter for a surbo cos it wil get dirty once u put it back inside ur air ram. i can wash it n repaint it but no point. most important is the blade are still intact and the angle is still correct. can view first..

Hi Bro,

With your experience it's good or same with existing.If u can give to me good price i'll buy.Please PM me your nego price.

TQ

its me again! haha..how it function ar? where to fiX? can fit in wira 1.5 carb engine?

aiyah..mrshaggy... i take the item based on our nego price lah. Come out saturday nite.. view and settle it once and for all lah... sms me at 0173978969. We meet up at night in Sunway!

Sorry guys, item booked for viewing till tonite..:P

Item sold....Sorry dude...;) wait next time i sell my other surbo first lar k..

well, its an item that swirls you air from your intake so there is some amount of compression. Kononnya give more performance and better fuel economy.
Soil.. whut car are u driving?

Basically, the surbo does gives a mild performance for cars bellow the 1.3 category. I used the cyclone version on my iswara and after i took it out i can feel the lag-iness. Now with my carb 1.0 sohc, i can feel quite an efficient amount of power increase. Although not a lot, but honestly its there. read the FAQ in the surbo site in more detail to see what can be the causes of no getting no increase in performance and reduction fuel consuption.

got effect la...1% maybe..

i saw it in motor trader...quite expensive....but good upgrade for NA car.at least there is something to put...

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom