Superione

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Is it any different that those RM60 to RM70 product with names like AirPower, or Super Air Plus or PowerPlus kinda thingy?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
honestly i dunno much, but as a consumer, superione seems to be less critisize among the bolt on performance gadget... didn't hear complains about them saying they don't work or something...

they claim that you just need to plug it in to feel the improvement, no tuning needed like those micro compresor thingy...

i would say it make a good b-day present to any of your motorhead friends :lol:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Maybe ZTH should do a review on it like how they review other products like Tufoil and Titan.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 8 2005, 15:52
Maybe ZTH should do a review on it like how they review other products like Tufoil and Titan.
tom sure say "you go become 'tikus putih' after test you write me a report i post it in forum" :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding Tom.. :ph34r: :ph34r:

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
actually arh...i also got one of those so-called "UPGRADING" items...its still on my room floor..hahah
where i dare to use...sum1 gave me to compensate my loss of my amp...hahahaha yeah rite.. <_<

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
there are alot that didn't bring any improvement at all.. superione is a product of singapore right? if you trust their product then give it a try lor haha.. i would.. if someone give it to me (cuz broke now...)

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
sometimes i do get that feeling of trying such things... i mean it's really cheap compared to those "real" mods... but then again, if really so cheap stuffs also can achieve that then i think HKS/Greddy/Blitz/etc... will have to bankcrupt liao...

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Antaras, Superione is not cheap.. it's a few hundred ringgit. That's why I wanna know how different is it from those other el cheppo stuff like Super Air Power.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i didn't read anything bout it in hypertune, cuz i stop buying hypertune cuz broke before superione came out. heard about it in some other forums and they say some good things about it, such as plug and play, no need tuning, better fuel consumption...

got one person install in his gf's car without saying anything his gf say the car can accelerate faster and ask him what he do to the car..

thats what they say in other forum :P but i dunno how true is it... found those post when random browsing to find some stuff cuz my friend ask me to find a performance upgrade under RM500..

muheez_17

Known Member
Jan 20, 2005
Ey there guys........

I have put in the superione in my car. My opinion is that it does make your car feel different. After i installed it i could feel that the car's acceleration was abit faster. Nothing major but then you can feel the difference.
I have put in the superione and those booster and saver magnets.
When i installed the magnets i could feel that the car was a bit more responsive.

So basically if you put in the superioone it does help with your car's acceleration and driving uphill. I noticed that some of the "extra power" comes in the mid to high rpm range.
And if you put in the magnets your car will be abit more responsive..........

Just my opinions on this product

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Wah!! this Superion RM300++ ah!?!?!? :o Like tat better buy Surbo lor!! At least Surbo is below RM200 and can give more power I think.

dragstar

May 31, 2004
I am using one on my Gti and there is extra power. No need to tune and really comes in a plug 'n' play style. I am quite happy with it so far no real complaints.
I also recommended my uncle to install it last week because he drives a super underpowered Hyundai Trajet 2.0. He installed it yesterday and said it was good. The car feels lighter and more responsive.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Modern automotive technology is getting so advanced, and the timeline for development so short that an item exclusive to the sacred province of the upper echelon of motorsport a few years ago can be found in economical hatchbacks today - quite literally. Volkswagen’s seven-speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) transmission is just such a technology. Offering the best of both manual and automatic standard transmissions, the DSG...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience