superbikes vs fast cars,wanna know the result?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

raining

Known Member
i recently brought a fast bike,so i started to leave my fast cars garaged. The result i let you guys know later.

top gear raced an F1 car, a superbike, a superboat together... if not mistaken the superbike won the raca

i recently brought a fast bike,so i started to leave my fast cars garaged. The result i let you guys know later.

I'll help u drive ur fast cars haha!

What bike and car are u comparing against?

raining has a fast honda car and then he recently added a fast honda bike to his honda collection perhaps

honda bike got vtec ooooooooooooo

top gear raced an F1 car, a superbike, a superboat together... if not mistaken the superbike won the raca

sure?? the vid i watch only shows the bike leading in the few 100m.. then the F1 car blew past the bike and won almost by a few car lengths.. the boat,no need to say la..hehehe..
but this was when F1 engines were still using the V10 engines..

i will compare my yamaha R6 with my honda S2000 and evo7

Bump: yamaha R6,123hp/163kg
honda S2000,250hp/1250kg
evo7,276hp/1480kg

Bump: yamaha R6,123hp/163kg
honda S2000,250hp/1250kg
evo7,276hp/1480kg

Bump: i'm not a honda fans,i'm not loyal to any brands. But i like fast vehicles.

Bump: i'm not a honda fans,i'm not loyal to any brands. But i like fast vehicles.

Bump: i also have class c cars like hyundai coupe,and k car daihatsu mira opti. i use continential car for daily,the S320

Bump: i also have class c cars like hyundai coupe,and k car daihatsu mira opti. i use continential car for daily,the S320

Bump: :thefinger:

Bump: :thefinger:

Bump: i think honda S2000 and R6 are out,they are such a crap. evo 7 won i think

Bump: i think honda S2000 and R6 are out,they are such a crap. evo 7 won i think

On paper, the bike will win, wheels down. Superior power to weight.

But you will struggle to get traction, since the contact patch of the rear wheels are so small, only about 7 square inches of rubber in contact with the road.

In a straight line, the bike will win, provided the rear tyres grip, but in a circuit, the car will win.

i smell something fishy and i think you all are fooled by a punk.

let it roll, when it comes to this versus or comparison issues, the honda team can hit 30 pages..ahahahha.....veli sensitip..sure got reply one...die die must answer.ahahahha

i smell something fishy and i think you all are fooled by a punk.

Bump: i also have class c cars like hyundai coupe,and k car daihatsu mira opti. i use continential car for daily,the S320 <---fuiyo class c car man...have u had your international license i-b and i-a yet?

cos they wont let you participate in the bigger race men...can win the NSX-R...

alamak ini budak banyak main playstation laa...

quiet2 drive mother's car enuff ler...hahahahahah

Heh, I was also addicted to the CBR once, but when I had to choose one or the other, I choose car, because although slower than bike, at least no more rain and more baggage space to stuff all my other things. :driver:

Still I'd like to own a CBR again if I have the chance, but $$$$ matters la.

a CBR 150 is not that expensive Shiro... but it looks aweful (to my eyes le). i poersonally prefer the kawa ninja 250R..

i think bike is really great,
one of my fren use to have a CBR954, i think 4 years back.
with dynojet piggy back , ohlins full adjustable suspension and OZ rims.
the car can go mroe than 300km/h. ofcourse you need to have big balls for it.
bike is great,but imagine rainy days...
hahaha. you need to work with a wet underwear for the whole day.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom