sun visor monitor with built in cd/dvd player. Good or not?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Today while window shopped, saw a sun visor monitor with built in cd/dvd player. Start from RM650. Honestly, i m very interested with this item which made me stucked almost an hour studying and asking the salesman about this particular product.
But cant really trust them 100%. So need you guys here oppinions. Gimme any info about this particular player. Is this product good or not?

Last edited:

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
if looking for a cheap DVD player for your car this one can be considered...

assuming tht its the same with the one selling at my work place... i can say the video quality is pretty good for the money you pay... durability wise still havent know as its kinda new at my workplace... but so far havent heard of any complaints from the user...

hope this helps...

cheers...

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
very helpfull info craziechild. Thanks. Seem got 1-0 now.
But i still curious about the vibration level of this type of monitor after i install it in my tiny car. My friend got roof mount monitor in his naza Ria. Got inside his giant 4 a few times. Every time the car went on to an uneven surfaces, the monitor seem vibrating quite significant. Sometime the picture even freezed due the vibration.
D u guys think the sun visor type will face the same problem? Anyone already install this please share.

armeen52

Known Member
May 8, 2006
A friend installed in his Avanza a year ago, only have problem with the connector/latch. It seems that the connector will become loose after some time and the visor won't stay in place, it will keep on coming down. My friend finally removed the visor and fixed a roof mount monitor...

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Just to let you know, a member "fofit" is selling the item for RM3xx. You could try that out as its cheaper by almost half the amount of the product you found. Could be different brand/quality. Just so you know. :regular_smile:

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
ya my fren just bought from him today.....include install also....

cheap ma......worth to buy even got 1 year warranty....he sell so many stuff, i think will not run away for the warranty de...

A Post Every 5 Mins

BMW has folded some of its motorsports programs such as Formula One and the World Touring Car Championship to save some coin for its coffers. The boys from Bavaria didn’t completely exit the motorsport stage though, they just decided to focus on smaller projects, like the German Touring Car series, DTM.

They have just announced their plans for the 2012 DTM season which will see three teams take a pair of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience