Suggestion needed on workshop....

e_mad

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
Hi all...need to some suggestion/advise from all sifu regarding on a good workshop that expert in wiring n etc coz right now plan to have below in my accord:

1. Auto cruise(just have a button at dashboard but not function at all, maybe need to recheck all things)
2. Recheck and reinstall reverse sensor
3. Install Tachometer, timers and 2-way alarm to replace standard alarm

So I'm very please if anyone can suggest me a workshop that you know and hv xperience on their good workmanship...best if can provide contact no N add as well. Thank you in advan.

Last edited:

e_mad

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
Bro,Ive read that thread and Ive been at Avantgarde N Spoon Sport before. Both were not satisfying me, da 1st one not so good coz fix my radiator fan and the air blow 'terbalik', blow out to front!!! what da heck…luckily car don’t over heat. Da 2nd one is so so only coz hv to wait too long (nearly 3 hours) just to get replacement for my aircond fan motor.

But many workshop that Ive ask, seem not to 'layan' when Ive ask xpecially on fixing an autocruise...some of them just said 'buat ape autocruise bos..u drive bukan slalu on highway maa'...this is not what sa answer I want. Maybe it quit messy and time consuming coz have to check alot on wiring and for them better focus on major service that can gain more money to them e.g engine transplant etc.

I dont want to go to accesory shop like brother etc coz I got a bad xperience with them...they just claim xpert but they arent.

That why I ask here on workshop that can check/do a good wiring and willing to spend a little xtra time to this messy job. Or mayb can suggest me specifically which workshop frm da Reputable Honda Workshop list so I can try my luck there.
Thank you v.much.

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
e_mad,

In your case I think it's better to call the respective mechs from the list and inquire beforehand whether they can / willing to repair your autocruise. I believe most of the mechs on the list will have their phone numbers as well.

Good Luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friends car just got broke in 2 nights ago, 3 new amber red defis, 1 rsm d1 edition and apexi pen tt got stolen

happen in subang usj, the defi's just about 2 months old lar.....kanina

car number plate is *** 8480, satria...dunno the alphabets

these bastards gonna get it one day man...rip off thier balls like they rip off the meters
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience