Subaru introduces new STI line-up: The Legacy B4 25GT tS

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

More goodies from Subaru Tecnica Internationale and this time Subaru's in-house tuner worked its magic on the JDM only Legacy B4 sedan and its Touring Wagon brethren. Called the Legacy 2.5GT tS - Subaru talk for Tuned by STI - this limited production model comes with various cosmetic and performance enhancements, but unfortunately, no tuning work has been done to the 2.5-liter flat-four turbo engine.

The performance goodies include Bilstein suspension, strut tow bars, sport exhaust system, and 18-inch multispoke alloy wheels wrapped in 225/45 R18 rubber.

As for the usual aesthetic upgrades, the new STI's feature limited upgrades like a front lip spoiler, a boot lid spoiler for the B4 sedan and a roof spoiler for the Touring Wagon. More work has been done to the interior though, both models get a revised instrument panel, sport seats dressed in alcantara and leather with contrasting red seams, decorative carbon trim in a titanium finish, STI leather steering wheel and gearbox lever with red seams and the ever important STI-branded floor mats.

It's a pity that Subaru models sporting the STI badge have nothing more than visual upgrades because the badge has been associated with performance for so long, but with improvements to the handling department as well, expect these cars to be very pleasant to drive. In Japan, the sedan models retails for around US44,190 and the Touring Wagon from US$45,920.

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl>
Source: CarScoop

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello gangz,
i need info n advise from u'all..

Last month i've just install my Perdana with Evo 3 engine.Currently its does not face any problem at all coz its still with the standard stock for evo 3 (tp dlm enjin sudah taruk sikit2 pye brg)and I've test it from KL to my hometown Kelantan 2 times in this month..currently my engine has done with racing cam,port n polish head,ssqv blowoff,metal gasket,denso iridium plug,r3 cable plug,hks
and samco horse,intercooler evo (standard),hks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience