Stiff suspension

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
Hi all,

After having the 350z for the 3rd week and for long distance, KL - JB, i realised that the ride is a bit stiff and very bumpy especially when u r cruizin at above 170kmh, basically it feels jumpy and makes the car difficult to handle at high speed. No doubt that if could handle basically most corners at high speed.:hmmmm:

Anyone has recitified this issue? is it the old 2006 Bridgestone Playz tyre has gone stiff ? or is the tyre only design for road condition in Japan? or anyone has changed to a better suspension system like Tein or Hot Bits?

national12345

Known Member
Sep 6, 2006
no bro, stock 350z is stiff to be frank. If you are comparing with other japanese performance car, such as skyline, evos, dc5, they are more or less the same. Unless if you are comparing with SLK350, SL350, i can say that these continental luxury sport car is a lot more comfort. Changing to aftermarket coilover kit is depends on own feeling and requirement. But as i noe, normally a aftermarket coilover kit definitely will on more to the performance side.

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
oic, thx for the info bro, i believe if you cruizin above 200kmh at an uneven road must be helluva dramatic feel inside :proud:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got anybody has been modify their YRV eng?I dun know how max the Hp can get with ori eng with rpogramable computer and bigger turbo.I need advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience