ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ragerunner: hahahhaa just minor setup la..even internal engine i havent touch yet but maybe after cny i think i will do it:listen: just wanna tt with u all guys but bz with my job so get in touch with u all guys soon.

sean:ok bro np if u find out where got stock just let me know.....that day ur friend come and see me at sg pelek he trade me for the hidrogen kit with his balance of the paint he use on the car:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

damn....make a peek few page back and make me like wanna transplant heart of the car again....real nice,i like the dashboard a lot hope can install soon....

Whoa Vincent.. Still wanna touch internal lagi, next turbocharge the thing and get 350whp?:biggrin:

Kevin, corona_ice and I drove up to Sitiawan on 4th Dec with talam_buruk tagging along for a mega Toyota gathering and a mini Corona gathering..:smile:

honda also got gathering wat... but normally according to make la... egs, accords, dcs...and so on... but toyota all together campur into one!
vince: so u got a very rare exchange huh???:confused: so u want to upgrade the internal now! damn...i thought i could be the fastest corona in seremban, looks like i got sumone to smoke me now!

ragerunner:i still got rasa the ze power maybe if no more rasa maybe going for BOT i think just for fun fun only......:driver:

sean:no la bro, we mod the car not bcoz of to see whom faster but the feel when u drive the car is the best....i think all of them agree that mod car is for fun fun ma hahahahaha...my car still got the mounting to mod coz it still hit the ??? my foreman said,

maybe i will go for SAFC next time or e manage?which 1 will be the best......

merry christmas and and jolly new year!

well sum tiny updates! :evil::evil:i'm getting a car that i really wanted for a hobby! finally a kp61!!!! kambing drift power!:evil::evil:

merry christmas and and jolly new year!

well sum tiny updates! :evil::evil:i'm getting a car that i really wanted for a hobby! finally a kp61!!!! kambing drift power!:evil::evil:

Good, now that you've got the body, go find yrself a Mazda 13B rotary halfcut & dump it in !

images

I want one too but for drag, not drift...something like this will do....

images

202r:13b rotary! i don't think i can find a mech to repair and transplant them in kl bro....i was thinkin more to ijz dumpin in coz the engine seems to be pretty cheap...
black910: oh yeah that's rite!

202r:13b rotary! i don't think i can find a mech to repair and transplant them in kl bro....i was thinkin more to ijz dumpin in coz the engine seems to be pretty cheap...
black910: oh yeah that's rite!

C'mon, man. A 6 cylinder in the Starlet ?:confused: You're crazier :stupid: than I thought, man !!

Half the engine'd be inside the cabin, bro...:laugh: & too much weight'd concentrated in the front end of the car for it to be handling ideally.

Yeah bro, true what 2o2r said, too heavy at front... based on my experience , when you do a straight sprint, then make a sharp turn , the momentum of weight will pull the car forward, ignoring the turn point you made, so the final findings are , your steering will be to the left or right but the speed momentum will ignore the grips of the small tires and bring your all way forward,,,, hohohoho ....

P.s - dunn pull the hand brake that time....

zth frens,

i didnt find concrete answer with regards to AT151 shock absorber / spring.

my question is - is it still possible to get stock absorber nowadays? if not, can i use stock absorber from diff model eg. AE92 / AE101 / AE111 / AE8x ?

i'm not racing kaki, so no adjustable ya.. :)

Wow.. 1JZ in a KP61, that's a mind blowing idea! If you're planning for it to be a drag machine, maybe (just maybe) it might work cuz y'know, people in Thailand have managed to put a 2JZ in an AE101 drag machine before too but if it's gonna be a drift car.. Well, I guess 2o2r and Black910 have already stated the obvious, you're gonna have to put a lot of serious consideration into the handling aspect of the car!

Dinster: I think it's still possible to get local made AT151/ST150 absorbers nowadays, no idea about the Japan made ones. As for absorber from diff model, AE92/AE101/AE111 absorbers should fit for the front, but will not fit for the rear if you have not installed rear disc brakes. AE80/AE82 absorbers are the same as the Corona's, if I'm not mistaken (sifus, please correct me if wrong). All these should have been discussed in the old pages in this thread.

well i thought for driftin, all u would need is the torque to break traction and a heavy butt/locked rear drift to swing out... Didn't think of the front weight, coz i've seen other small cars with rb20's runnin on drift with massive offsets and those tilted towords the top inside... Wait, wait i'll check back...

Top Bottom