spotlite for viva

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
hi everyone..i saw 1 viva with spotlite/foglite..shape like kelisa's front signal,only upside down..i wonder where i cud get 'em..

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
Hahah no worries... well i bought the light ori one..for 250 and siap pasang..tebuk lobang..all came to 300. But memang puas hati...the light that im using its H4 tahan lama..each bumb cost rm 70... if u can get at half cut shop sport light okay too...

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
ic..i think my bf still gkeep his spotlite..his myvi accident then he changed to passo bumper..old bumper damaged but spot lite still ok..already save 250..hehe

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
Yeah true.... you can use that...but very seldom shop fellows will fix the sport light...in my case i went up and down almost 15 shops...finally 1 shop said he can do...lucky oooo hehehehe. i guess most of them tak berani to cut new bumper i guess.. If u have free time come and join http://www.peroduavivaclub.com You can find alot of cars using myvi sportlight...and i produly can say in Jb im the 1st one to fix myvi sportlight.... hehehhe

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
so difficult ah?hv to reserve whole day to hunt a berani-to-cut shop in kl pulak..hehe
i oredi join vivac..using same id..but not a regular there..

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
oooo okay.....kita kat southan memang active sikit...last 3 weeks ago we can buka puasa in melake...next week we are going to have open house for raya in jb...all members are welcome...visit the website lah

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
oredi saw vivac..i think i prefer to install viva's foglamp..but why so expensive huh..?

Last edited:

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
yeah..hv to be patient a bit..save more money..i wonder if can fit mira avy kit to viva..izit available yet..?

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
DO u mean the front face or just the sportlight?? well i jb we have...but now market price very expensive..rear part itself almost 1.8k and the front part almost 3k

For me i prefer the Viva ori look...more cute and sporty, just need to modi abit to make more nice

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
the whole face..i dont think the spotlite can fit to viva bumper..my friend said can get for almost 2k for full set(front,rear,sides)..but after comparing few times..i agree with u..viva look better,more curve..compared to flat face of avy..

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
i saw 1 nice bumper complete with spotlite at marketplace..quite nice..rm300 only..but creates a quite obvious gap with the front hood..haihh..

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
ic..never tried b4..sounds great..n sounds expensive..hehehe..izit only fibre material can get..?pu dont hv aa?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All ZTHians,

I've just recently started to notice a knocking sound coming from the front left suspension in my Evo 8 MR. It only happens when im going over bumps quickly, when i go over speed bumps slowly there is no knocking. The knocking was very minor at first but i can tell it is starting to get worse. I have had a look at the suspension mounts and the suspension itself but there seems to be no signs of any damage. Could it be the bushes that need replacing, would this cause the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience