Sportec 997 Porsche 911 Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

Famous Switz Porsche tuner - Sportec has just beefed up the Porsche 997 911 Turbo lately. The turbo flat engine gets a boost with a new turbine, tuned ECU, better intake air flow and a performance exhaust system. Together with a sports clutch, this monster cranks 580hp, resulting in a 0-100km/h time of just 3.4 seconds and a top speed of 338km/h or 210mph.

Sportec also offer 4 stages of tune up ranging from 530hp in the ‘Stage 1’ kit to 580hp and 765Nm of torque for the ‘Stage 4’ range.

Besides powertrain, the braking system also been upgraded using high-performance braking system with six-piston callipers and brake discs ranging from 350 to 380mm.

Handling upgrades include sport shocks and firmer springs. Visual touch up includes new front spoiler and rear wing for better aerodynamic and better stability during high speeds.

More pictures:

Source: Motor Authority

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Quoted from The Malay Mail:

"I COULDN’T believe it happened in front of my house." So said 57-year-old retiree Abdullah Hashim when describing an incident in which a robber died after crashing into a concrete barrier near his house in Jalan USJ 2/4, Subang Jaya, on Friday.

He was walking home after Friday prayers when he saw a crowd gathering in front of his house.

"I was shocked to see a dead body at the entrance," Abdullah said.

His wife and son, who were at home, called the police...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience