Skyline Spotted!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Re: Skyline Spotted!

crazykid sold off his car a while back oledi. The bodykit was removed before the sale. It now spots a BNR34 look.

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru

Saw a car which sports the same decal as this in a Subaru garage somewhere in Glenmarie... But not sure if it's the same car or not.... If yes, it's a GTT... Previously black colour... :driver:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Should be the same, I don't the are that many ppl who would do this.
Yes it's a GTT with a slush box.

Saw a car which sports the same decal as this in a Subaru garage somewhere in Glenmarie... But not sure if it's the same car or not.... If yes, it's a GTT... Previously black colour... :driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

spotted a white R34 at wangan................wander who's the owner.....fixing so many parts these few days...getting ready for event is it?

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

bro,
i can sense u loved 34 so much....go get one - suit u la...:)

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur

Not mine. Mine's in my own garage. There is another white one in Wangan...

I've not done anything to the car in a very long time...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Vibratile is a new generation lightweight sound and vibration solution for use in motor vehicles that is applied to the doors, fender, roof and/or other body panels found on the vehicle.

The conventional method adopted by car manufacturers is by adding more weight to the structure. Weight addition burdens the car as it increases fuel consumption. Vibratile is developed as a lightweight and instant panel hardener as an alternative solution.

By simply attaching the conveniently sized...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience