skunk2 intake manifold on k20a

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
has anyone installed the skunk2 intake manifold on there k20a engine? i installed it and after tuning and dyno-ing it, found out that my horse power droped and my torque doesnt improve.. just wanna find out did the same thing happen to any of u guys...

munkey78

Aug 11, 2006
has anyone installed the skunk2 intake manifold on there k20a engine? i installed it and after tuning and dyno-ing it, found out that my horse power droped and my torque doesnt improve.. just wanna find out did the same thing happen to any of u guys...
it works well with after market cams ...... :)

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
it works well with after market cams ...... :)
i've already got buddy club cams..well...i've already installed a rbc intake and maybe the power drop was cause by a bent valve which has already been replaced...

munkey78

Aug 11, 2006
i've already got buddy club cams..well...i've already installed a rbc intake and maybe the power drop was cause by a bent valve which has already been replaced...
woah....bent valve?! gosh......means now everything ok d ?

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
emm....i 1st installed the skunk2 i/m then dynoed it and found out that the hp droped..so..cause im close with the workshop, they allow me to try out a rbc i/m.. with skunk2 my hp dropped as much as 10..with rbc dropped 6hp..so...stuck with rbc..then during doing pnp they found out that 1 valve was bent...so...now..im sticking with the rbc i/m lah... hehehe...long story lah...