"Siam Po" Thai Amulet

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
tohsan: must clear clear clear edi now... planning 2 do wat u told me to... just that duno wat 2 do 1st then follow by that.. hehehehe.. need u 2 guide me..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Tohsan said:
Bobo case i think is not about accident,its about kena struck by bad luck may be sales no good due to bad karma ripening,he need to do something to clear it off before actually getting a good amulet to wear.
whoa...if like tat mus personaly go the temple consult the sifu there 1st....weaing the amulet directly wont helps much...muz visit there n pray pray...:X-:

RS@RapeSaints

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
i use to get my amulets from the petaling street, same row with the 'nam heong' chicken rice. the price of the amulets is not that cheap nor expensive. but still can't compares to thailand lor.. but at least the shop owner won't sell you the fake ones lor... you can to scout around.... this is jatukham website...

http://www.siristore.com

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Jatukam, now in Pudu Square Uncle Lim shop got sell ma, go take a look,its quite affordable too. Now oni his family member jaga the shop, Uncle Lim is no feeling well for a few months already.

RS@RapeSaints

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
uncle lim??? which shop is this? the shop named uncle lim ka?? must go down and see liow... kakakaka.... ;)

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
when u walk in pudu square, that shop is about second or third last shop, u can see the set of jatukam display on the front shelve, its on the left row of the shop.

RS@RapeSaints

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
the thrid last shop used to sell all those barangs ler... like phoon pak yoong.. ee berr... all those weird amulets wor... the people inside the shop like gangster ger... i know one fella from that shop named David... quite friendly lar although looks like gangster.. kakakaka.... wuah hahahaha....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
The shop I mention is only jaga by 2 person,one is Uncle Lim white hairs about 76 years old and his daughter-in-law. They are decent peoples not gangsters :biggrin:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
i think Uncle Lim is still not feeling well due to his old age,most likely u only see one lady about 30"s jaga the shop. Good luck!

ldhong

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Not many ppl go new amulets to show...Maybe u can continue to post more info and share knowledge with us...I just saw this thread not long ago and took half day to read all ur posts....Ur posts like 1 or 2 years ago...SOme image also can't be view...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guyz i need ur help, since's u guyz are DIY experts, i mess up my paint job on my gen2 door panel, here's wat i did.

1. i wash the panel and clean it properly and dried it.
2. i then sprayed the coating and left it to dry under the sun for 10 mins
3. then i sprayed the black paint on the door and left it under the sun for 10 mins
4. and i sprayed the coating and dried it under the sun for also 10 mins
5. then sprayed back the black paint and dried it under the sun for 10 mins
6. and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience