Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
if you like red rear lamp, it's as easy as getting transparent red vinyl to cover the clear. Can easily be undone too.

I came across someone selling Taiwan made rear LED at Mudah once for about RM1K++. You can try to search again.

limaynard

Sep 28, 2012
Sydney / NSW
Thanks. I was thinking of trading to EVO X but I need the room for my sports gear so I'm now keeping it and tuning it.

Any idea idf the Greddy FMIC requires any body mods?

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
if u r running stock td-04,fmic does nt bring any significant improvement.

limaynard

Sep 28, 2012
Sydney / NSW
Taken today in Sydney, not bad for a car that hits 10 years old next month...

Wheels need replacing or clear coating again :-(

Last edited:

limaynard

Sep 28, 2012
Sydney / NSW
with pics

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

third time lucky...

limaynard

Sep 28, 2012
Sydney / NSW
Got a quote to fix the wheels - $280 AUD per wheel - more than a new set....

That got me thinking what wheels would look best on the Airtrek. Currently they are Hyper Silver Advanti Orphik 17x7 +40 offset and with the wide rubber they just fit without tyre interference. I would replace the rims with the same but they are discontinued :-(

What are other people running, size, style, brand, colour offset etc?

chubster

Known Member
Aug 14, 2012
New Zealand
Ouch! Might pay to check out a powdercoaters to get them done. I was told $50 each. Get them done in black!

limaynard

Sep 28, 2012
Sydney / NSW
Yeah, that's the problem with living in the 'West Island'. Back in Wellington I could have done that but in Sydney - no chance - everyone wants super profits.

I was thinking of some new Enkei rims anyway...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.. There.. I'm a newbie here.. Need some advice from u guys.. Currently i'm driving a wira with a 4g93 sohc.. Did some modification on it.. High Compression Piston (4G92P Piston), Port n Polish, Mat Speed Cams and a piggy back.. just change my gearbox recently to F5M222RRKE (previously was FM221).. Before i change my cam and gear box i manage to hit 180kmh.. After changing the gear box and replace the cam i can reach about 195kmh.. Is it the maximum speed for a sohc engine or there is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience