Bump: my slowpoke :driver:

1_596482132l.jpg

fuhhh nice ride monster evo :D

Bump: fuhhh nice ride monster evo :D

1_596482132l.jpg

Hello Bro Dewa Lavau,

where have you gone? long time didn't c u in tis forum. So how your lancer wit the new "e7" heart? please share wit us the journey of ur lancer :driver:

lol,replica 1,voltex widebody n the seat oso replica,alot of fren intro me to use 25mm wor,i duno arrrr,so confuse.....they said too wide my bearing will hurt,hmmmmm:banghead:

25mm conform need to cut the rear overfender and do some body knocking. it still look nice:biggrin: ,. hurt bearing i am not sure.

wah,after cut the rear fender so hurt la,if i take down my wide fender,then look 1 lubang there lo? ahaha,u see my front wide fender,chargespeed 1,but i tell aftertwelve JACK,he said its voltex 1,sell so many set alrdy,wont wrong 1.lolz :confused:

Bump: wah,after cut the rear fender so hurt la,if i take down my wide fender,then look 1 lubang there lo? ahaha,u see my front wide fender,chargespeed 1,but i tell aftertwelve JACK,he said its voltex 1,sell so many set alrdy,wont wrong 1.lolz :confused:

Nice ride monster evo............but was wondering two important things was still kept stock...radiator and tower bar.Anyway good luck on your sale:biggrin:

Posting the Cyberevo Varis and comiing soon will be the Cyberevo Varis ASSO(widebody version) :thefinger::thefinger:

Image004.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Nice ride monster evo............but was wondering two important things was still kept stock...radiator and tower bar.Anyway good luck on your sale:biggrin:

Posting the Cyberevo Varis and comiing soon will be the Cyberevo Varis ASSO(widebody version) :thefinger::thefinger:

Image004.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Ini kereta CHAMPION punya lorrrr...Siapa berani lawan..!!!:thefinger::thefinger::rofl:

wah,after cut the rear fender so hurt la,if i take down my wide fender,then look 1 lubang there lo? ahaha,u see my front wide fender,chargespeed 1,but i tell aftertwelve JACK,he said its voltex 1,sell so many set alrdy,wont wrong 1.lolz :confused:

Bump: wah,after cut the rear fender so hurt la,if i take down my wide fender,then look 1 lubang there lo? ahaha,u see my front wide fender,chargespeed 1,but i tell aftertwelve JACK,he said its voltex 1,sell so many set alrdy,wont wrong 1.lolz :confused:

i think JACK are still dreaming, that 1 in yur car are chargespeed, and FYI voltex dont make fender previously, its from Garage HRS. Its quite similar to the chargespeed but the side signal are located at the centre, not at the top.

i think JACK are still dreaming, that 1 in yur car are chargespeed, and FYI voltex dont make fender previously, its from Garage HRS. Its quite similar to the chargespeed but the side signal are located at the centre, not at the top.

Max, Cannondale is definitely correct...Myself also usin' ORI CHARGESPEED Fenders... The shape is same as yours...CHARGESPEED side signal is at the top...:driver::driver:

Image004.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Wah, macam rumah baru je .... :biggrin: ada pillar ala continental house la .....

Nice car ..... nice mods....

***Pls. see my signature***

Bump: wakaka,taktau la,tapi JACK workers so lame,no skill 1,he n his bro was ok,the other 2 really no skill,pasang the side skirt until longgar-longgar,if i no check,he nvr lock bracket for me oso =.= 1pm install till 9pm like tat :biggrin:
n my bumper undercover din lock well,make it hancur when i back to mentakab from KL,aiks aiks aiks

rumah sewa bang:banghead:

:smokin::rolleyes: Hmmm .... gua pun rumah sewa geng .... 'Sewa dari bank .... 30 tahun punya sewa!! :thefinger::rofl:'

***Pls. see my signature***

Last edited:
Alfred orang kaya la...He tipu S'porean money come to M'sia exchange double all...KNN thats why you see his car also Varis all. Never share with his brother anything also..Tu lan only! :thefinger:

Image004.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Coming soon....Wide body version.:hmmmm:..wah alfred wide body somemore...droool..:biggrin:

wide body not mine. a shy friend of mine punya wait and c lah.....:idea: i guess you'all know how lah.

Chris,
you not my bro anymore coz u sold ur evo......knn

Top Bottom