Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

SEG with Blacktop.....continue the installment

edgeo

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
UPDATE!....I've got problem to upload the pics....giv me ur email & I'll send 2 u the pics

Actually I really reluctant to let go my car coz I hv put really much effort & money on it, but now got some problem with financial flow. I will let go if I got the right price.

These is the specs:

1992 Toyota Corolla EE100 (1.3)
Converted to blacktop with auto trans (from japan wagon seg)
Whiteface meter & semi digital aircond (taken from my halfcut)
AE100 side skirt
1994 SEG front bumper with lips
Levin spoiler with original LED third brake lamp (EG9 style-modified to fit seg bonet)
MOMO yellow stereng wheel
Pioneer single disc player
JBL front speaker & US Thunder rear speaker
Standard piping with FGK muffler
Fully tinted
Others are stock condition.

JPJ/Puspakom endorsement is not done yet, but all documents are complete, I will do it once got confirm buyer

Price: I'm looking at RM8,500 cash and then the person will continue the installment at RM522 a month until Feb 2009 (I don't hv any summons)

If u wanna ask for loan I think the downpayment will be very the same but u hv to pay for a longer period

U can reach me at 019-2865497

Loc: shah alam

Last edited:

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
pics lo bro
kinda int....

edgeo

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
Hi all,

After a serious second though on my decision and having a discussion with my wife & friends....I've decided to pull out, and keep my car, at first it's quite hard for me to let go and considering the risk if I let someone else continue my loan....and suprisingly...my wife is really fall in love with my SEG and don't want me to change car.

So, to all interested members....all I can say is thank you soo much for ur interest and I'm sorry if I caused u 'unneccessary' excitement...

gogogo

Known Member
May 9, 2006
Hi, edgeo

come to know u have a semi digital aircond, can share some pic of it?

thks & regards

edgeo said:
Actually I really reluctant to let go my car coz I hv put really much effort & money on it, but now got some problem with financial flow. I will let go if I got the right price.

These is the specs:

1992 Toyota Corolla EE100 (1.3)
Converted to blacktop with auto trans (from japan wagon seg)
Whiteface meter & semi digital aircond (taken from my halfcut)
AE100 side skirt
1994 SEG front bumper with lips
Levin spoiler with original LED third brake lamp (EG9 style-modified to fit seg bonet)
MOMO yellow stereng wheel
Pioneer single disc player
JBL front speaker & US Thunder rear speaker
Standard piping with FGK muffler
Fully tinted
Others are stock condition.

JPJ/Puspakom endorsement is not done yet, but all documents are complete, I will do it once got confirm buyer

Price: I'm looking at RM8,500 cash and then the person will continue the installment at RM522 a month until Feb 2009 (I don't hv any summons)

If u wanna ask for loan I think the downpayment will be very the same but u hv to pay for a longer period

U can reach me at 019-2865497

Loc: shah alam

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Just thought of starting this thread to hear on what sifus over here got to say about their own first car and what good or bad memories that you all can say about it.

Hope sifus around here can share some stories of their humble beginnings with their first car and what kind of things that you all have done to the car. :biggrin: Also, how many of you are still keeping your first car?

For me, I am still driving my first car which is a Wira 4G15 that is passed down to me 3 years ago.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience