SEG wagon full bodykit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
anyone have see the bodykit as photo attach? im currently looking for it? anyone have see b4? i would like to know where can i look for it...i try soem chop shop but they cant find it....anyone know?

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
if anyone want to let off or if your can find any chopshop available, please let my know 017-8860636, thanks for hlep

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
hehe... i got it via my chopshop friend. he helped me to look for the from bumper and the lip. as for the side skirts and rear skirt u can try to look for artnet to help u lah... coz he helped me to source wan lah....

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
one of the toyotarian in ZTH ler... he is from errr... either sabah or sarawak... he got the side skirts for me mer...

bro i heard my mech says he saw a SEG wagon halfcut somewhere around Subang airport there lah... i m not sure the exact location but if u wan i can find out for u ler but the dunno whether they wanna sell seperately lah....

the bumper is the most difficult part to source around. Even my chopshop friend was trying to fight back for me the bumper in Japan. According to him this kinda bumper and bodyparts are rare and Japs will take out these parts and sell back to themselves lah....

or u can get it from WingHin at Jln Loke Yew. They do sell this bumper. Price is like a bomb RM1400 for the bumper only and the fog lamps RM200 a pair. The front lip and the side skirts i dunno whether they sell o not coz when i got the price i cabut oledi... dare not ask more liao..... hehe... :)

Last edited:

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
hi,

i already have the wagon bumper with crystal sportlight,,,just left the side skirt and the rear lip....may i know the half cut u saw..is silvertop or blacktop?..im interest to check it out

kelvin_jay

Sep 28, 2005
where u get it....?? izzit wif the front grille? how much?? im looking it so long but cant get.....

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Brother U can ask brother John and Ming... they both got 1 set but the price not sure......

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
About the rear lipss... that is very hard to get coz nobody know that can fix to seg then never bring back from japan....emmm

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
the front bumper brought from brother ming and without grill,,..but the sportlight is 80% new

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
bumper still not fix on car, but will fix it when convert to blacktop after chinese new year...will try to find the grill,...if cant, use back to ori grill lor..wat to do....or anyone want to let go there wagon grill???the price for the bumper is RM450

kelvin_jay

Sep 28, 2005
benjaminn78 said:
bumper still not fix on car, but will fix it when convert to blacktop after chinese new year...will try to find the grill,...if cant, use back to ori grill lor..wat to do....or anyone want to let go there wagon grill???the price for the bumper is RM450
Benjaminn, so nice bro ming sold it RM450... last time ask him oso dun wan:X-: .... so bad.... haha.... nice bumper.... bump!!!!

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
err...so anyone got any japan to get this sideskirt as photo??...im quite urgent on this

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
u can try to PM ARTNET see whether he still got the side skirts o not lah....
or i call my chopshop fren to help u up.... but no promises made ya.... :regular_smile:

btw if u wan the side skirt pic, u gotta giv me ur email add... i will send it over to u

Last edited:

kelvin_jay

Sep 28, 2005
GEorge.. izzit u can help me to search the Wagon full set body kit....??
benjaminn.... u wan look the wagon sideskirt..?? haha.... cal feilo lar.... fully convert wagon.......he can show off the car.....!! haha.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ALL

need help from yours about the gear oil change,
i know there was 2 nuts need to unscrew, one is to release the oil and one is fill in.
can some one guide me to locate this 2 nuts ? will appliciate if can provide photo

thanks a lot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience