seeking advise

Jun 25, 2009
I am a 03 350z auto and I have some clunking noise that comes on when i acclerate the vehicle, this is especially happens when the gears downshift and also happens when i am going up some hills, does anyone know the cause of this and what can be done to rectify the problem

Thanks

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Get your transmission and clutch system check out...350Z is famous for the AT transmission and clutch problems...this is what happen to my 350Z last time...when the gear down shift, there is a clicking noise and at the end of the day is the clutch having problems!

Bump: Get your transmission and clutch system check out...350Z is famous for the AT transmission and clutch problems...this is what happen to my 350Z last time...when the gear down shift, there is a clicking noise and at the end of the day is the clutch having problems!

Bump: Get your transmission and clutch system check out...350Z is famous for the AT transmission and clutch problems...this is what happen to my 350Z last time...when the gear down shift, there is a clicking noise and at the end of the day is the clutch having problems!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus Cars Australia released a special edition Exige Sport 240 to the Australians. The name 240 signifies the 240 horsepower based on the existing Lotus Exige.

The Sport 240 features an increase of 10bhp from its base engine and 11ft-lb of torque after fuel injector and ECU upgrades. The engine is a supercharged VVTL-i 16valve 1.8-litre, intercooled. 0-100km/h comes in at 4.2 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience