savvy appearing in latest fifth gear ep

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Not a roadtest?

errr, any link to download it?

si|verfish said:
Not a roadtest?
yeah, just driven to petrol station at midnight to pump oil, i can say two thing about it:

-no nothing, just get some airtime over the show, seems like proton pay for advertisement.
-go petrol station during midnight -> "jian bu de guang" :rofl: cannot see light... no face.. :rofl:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/298122
here's the link in case someone haven't got it.

ps. yay top gear coming back in a week time ^^

Last edited:
Why the hell did they do that? What was that segment about?

Nvm, I'm almost done downloading. Will comment again later.

Update: Just Jon Bentley driving it to a petrol station in one of his "informative" segments, this one about saving on petrol. Basically, the Savvy was just some random car he drove, nothing mentioned about it. Interesting to speculate why though.

It was a cracking episode of Fifth Gear though. One of the more entertaining efforts to come from Tiff and Co.

crazy 4wd drift angle by tiff FTW , and how could 1 think of a savvy after watching such fine cars in the episode .

well, i like fifth gear because you can really see some nice drift, and its getting more and more entertaining too. clarkson only do silly sliding.

i like the shootout... funny to see whole troop of camara man in the car XD

Clarkson can do some impressive sideways driving for a normal, non-racer person man.
Tiff and Jason (thats my name...) are both racing drivers.

but clarkson is uses those expensive sports / exotics to do his powerslides ..
and he has a 5-7 lane runway + additional space for error

Umm...an M3 isn't exactly your average salloon. Clarkson is allright for a normal driver. Like Zeroed said, Tiff was and Jason is a racing driver.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom