Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

satria GTI EVO3*URGENT SALE*wif pic!!

mango8866

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
www.friendster.com
jack1234 said:
yea some can and cant!!runner must go jpj from putrajaya to get the letter then go puspakom!!u r runing n/a or tubro now?
sorry so late to reply coz no time to online... im running n/a now... wonder is it legal for me to run on E3 engine... i asked b4 and yes they have to go jpj putrajaya to get the letter,but once they got the letter then mean approve d ???

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
mango8866 said:
sorry so late to reply coz no time to online... im running n/a now... wonder is it legal for me to run on E3 engine... i asked b4 and yes they have to go jpj putrajaya to get the letter,but once they got the letter then mean approve d ???
emm can say 70%approve liao lo!!!then got to go puspakom for inspection lo!!

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
BUMP
Bro imlooking for a year 2005/04 Kelisa Limited Edition [AT] yellow/silver, a year 2005 Myvi black/red [AT] or a 2005 Savvy [AMT] please inform me yeah if you know anyone selling,calll me fuckerrr and bring me go drifting in your new car! HAHAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Its time for me to go low. I'll like to know how many coils i'll need to cut (if its the route i choose to go) or how many coils i'll need to clamp (should it be the route i choose)

Before you answer by saying its unsafe, its ghetto, the car is going to drive horrible, it's gonna be bouncy blah blah. Im WELL aware of the con's of performing such an action.

Anywho.

current height
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m386/nismoracing2/04042010444.jpg

Coils...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience