Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Satria Gti 99/00 MMC Spec

silverfox

Known Member
I'm selling my satria GTI. Spec is as below

Year : 99/00
Type : MMC 1st batch of GTI
Owner : Hafiz(BoB) (2nd owner, U r the 3rd)
Hp number : 013 380 8018 ( pls sms me if i did not pick up. busy during workdays )
Price : RM 30k ( Nego until letgo!!!)
Condition : Really nice, just like new ( view to believe )Never accident before
Reason for selling : Looking for a 4 door car.

Sad to say but my beloved ride is up for sale. The car itself is in very very good condition.Previously, a women own this car, so No modification done on the engine ! Stock standard just like from factory. I’m still the standard stock exhaust with twin pipe tailpipe. (Only use Powerzone Extractor! Improve mid-range power n fuel consumption)

Service every 5k on time. (Nnever missed ). (Very very smooth engine)

For those that think the price is a bit high, please view the car first before you judge the price. Call me for viewing and see for yourself !!

Again, really a reluctant sale... sigh. Suitable for those looking for nice and stock standard gti to mod ( MMC type ), or simply GTI enthusiast fans ! Prefer cash buyer. ( I don't know anything bout loan, you need to find out by yourself sorry! )

U may view the photo of my car here: http://www.mudah.my/vi/2012071.htm

p/s: Previously, this car had been advertise by my fren and a guy had booked my car but he canceled it due to his loan problem. So i advertise my car back here..:driver:

Bump: BUMP!!!!!:adore:

Bump: BUMP!!!!!:adore:

Attachments

• gti1.jpg
    gti1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 5,668
  • gti2.jpg
    gti2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 579
  • gti3.jpg
    gti3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Huuuu! BoB the Builder!....BoB the Builder! :rofl:...Bob upgrading now!...whats next?...GC8?...CE9A?...:biggrin:

erm.. i think i saw this car this morning at bukit jelutong tol.. manyak fast exiting tol.. :adore:

hoho thx bro..im a loyal user of jelutong highway...:adore:

BUMP For Today....PRice Reduce to RM28k....

Bump: hoho thx bro..im a loyal user of jelutong highway...:adore:

BUMP For Today....PRice Reduce to RM28k....

bro....interested in ur gti...nice car....!!!!??car still available....!!???will u be able to get the details from the bank in regards of the bank loan....!!!!!??this can help all the ZTHrians....!!!!!

ghostdriver: thx 4 ur interest..car still available..im sorry dunno bout bank loan..u need to check by urself..anything juz gimme a call/sms..cheers!

gtishadowfox: *wink* agree with u bro!!!

ariel: heeeee...Exora E7 kot... :P

bro can u post the interior picture? Cheers...

BUMP!!

Boon: ok..i'll post somewhere around this week..cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom