Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

SACHS Super Touring Shock Absorber

Ricozz

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
Puchong
Front and Rear Absorbers..

For promotion packages, please kindly pm or sms me for more detail...Grab it while stocks last.[/b]

Price shown below are based on per piece of absorber only.

All of my items are having PROMOTION now, Please PM or SMS me.. I may not reply you immediately but i will send you a reply asap. There are NO stock available for certain part number, but you can place an order first. No need deposit but please be genuine buyer. Thank You.. [/size] [/color]

[/b]

PLEASE CALL FOR FASTER DEAL. STOCK ARE ALL READY.....
Proton
Saga/Iswara
Front: RM125
Rear: RM65

Satria
Front: RM140
Rear: RM80

Wira 1.3/1.5
Front: RM140
Rear: RM80

Gen2/Waja/Wira 1.6
Front: RM145
Rear: RM85

Perdana
Front: RM110
Rear: RM110

Saga BLM
Front: RM135
Rear: RM85

Perodua\
Kancil
Front: RM90
Rear: RM55

Kenari/Kelisa
Front: RM100
Rear: RM60

Myvi
Front: RM125 Available
Rear: RM80 Available

Contact number: 012-3911382

COD: Puchong, Sunway, PJ, Old Klang Road, Serdang, The Mines
Shipment or Courier service can be arrange...

Warranty: One year and One to One exchange

Age of item: Come with seal box ( NEW)

Sachs is the Major Sponsorer in European Touring Car Championship,German Touring Car Masters, Le Mans, WRC, Formula 1, Formula 3, FIA GT, Porsche Carrera Cup, Formula BMW and the list goes on........

The technical equipment has been adapted to meet the requirements of the automobile industry. This guarantees the same level of safety and comfort that you would find in a new vehicle. Top quality materials and processing methods provide corrosion resistance and low wear and tear. Examples of this are chrome-plated and highly polished piston rods and wear-and-tear-proof piston rod guides. The combination of these two components not only guarantees the air-tightness of the shock absorber, but high level of comfort as well thanks to low friction. Additionally, the fact that the water-based lacquer no only provides reliable protection against stones, salt water corrosion and other environmental influences but is also environmentally-friendly (as is the case with all Sachs products), makes the whole thing perfect.

The SACHS Super Touring range is aimed at drivers who like to do their daily driving without problems and their holiday driving with ease – thus expecting high safety and comfort. In city traffic, on country roads and on the highway. For almost all vehicles.:driver::driver:

Attachments

Last edited:

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
Bro,

got any set for perdana V6?

pm me the best price if u have.. tq!

Nov 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
u have for bmw e46 year 1999-2001 ..

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

and how much the price..

lang666

Mar 27, 2006
how much for waja mitsu 1.6 whole set n oem coil spring

Sea Dragon

Nov 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Excellent seller. Willing to go out of his way for the delivery. Trying it out on my V6 now. If the absorbers is as good as what they say, will definitely deal again....

**Free Bump for you**

sukoo

Feb 4, 2006
Front and Rear Absorbers..

For promotion packages, please kindly pm or sms me for more detail...Grab it while stocks last.[/b]

Price shown below are based on per piece of absorber only.

All of my items are having PROMOTION now, Please PM or SMS me.. I may not reply you immediately but i will send you a reply asap. There are NO stock available for certain part number, but you can place an order first. No need deposit but please be serious yeah. Thank You.. MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA!!![/size] [/color]

[/b]

PLEASE CALL FOR FASTER DEAL. STOCK ARE ALL READY.....
Proton
Saga/Iswara
Front: RM120 Available
Rear: RM60 Available

Satria
Front: RM130 Available
Rear: RM70 Available

Wira 1.3/1.5
Front: RM130 Available
Rear: RM70 Available

Gen2/Waja/Wira 1.6
Front: RM135 Available
Rear: RM80 Available

Perdana
Front: RM110 Available
Rear: RM110 Available

Perodua\
Kancil
Front: RM85 Available
Rear: RM50 Available

Kenari/Kelisa
Front: RM95 Available
Rear: RM55 Available

Myvi
Front: RM115 Available
Rear: RM75 Available
Full Set RM350 (New Stock Promotion)

PROTON SAGA BLM
Rear: RM80 Per Piece (NEW STOCK PROMO)
PROMOTION ITEM

1. Proton Wira/Satir 1.3/1.5 sedan, RM350 full set of Sachs Absorbers + RM100 APM OEM COIL SPRING!!! Brand New In Box!!

Contact number: 012-3911382

COD: Puchong, Sunway, PJ, Old Klang Road, Serdang, The Mines
Shipment or Courier service can be arrange...

Warranty: One year and One to One exchange

Age of item: Come with seal box ( NEW)

Sachs is the Major Sponsorer in European Touring Car Championship,German Touring Car Masters, Le Mans, WRC, Formula 1, Formula 3, FIA GT, Porsche Carrera Cup, Formula BMW and the list goes on........

The technical equipment has been adapted to meet the requirements of the automobile industry. This guarantees the same level of safety and comfort that you would find in a new vehicle. Top quality materials and processing methods provide corrosion resistance and low wear and tear. Examples of this are chrome-plated and highly polished piston rods and wear-and-tear-proof piston rod guides. The combination of these two components not only guarantees the air-tightness of the shock absorber, but high level of comfort as well thanks to low friction. Additionally, the fact that the water-based lacquer no only provides reliable protection against stones, salt water corrosion and other environmental influences but is also environmentally-friendly (as is the case with all Sachs products), makes the whole thing perfect.

The SACHS Super Touring range is aimed at drivers who like to do their daily driving without problems and their holiday driving with ease – thus expecting high safety and comfort. In city traffic, on country roads and on the highway. For almost all vehicles.:driver::driver:

Hi u got for Honda stream RN6?

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
1. Proton Wira/Satir 1.3/1.5 sedan, RM350 full set of Sachs Absorbers + RM100 APM OEM COIL SPRING!!! Brand New In Box!!

Bro, do u still have this deal ?

thanks...

Ricozz

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
Puchong
Bro, how much full set for wira 1.6 front and wira 1.5 rear? Thanks.
Full Set is RM460. Sorry for not active here but from now will be active again.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Bump!!

Ricozz

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
Puchong
We are back to Zerotohundred !! We have our own showroom now at Taman Puncak Jalil. Sachs Super Touring shock absorber is available now for more Asian range vehicles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.