Rubber mat

afdzan

500 RPM
May 29, 2005
Kajang
have anyone seen such rubber matt instead of carpet matt for honda? where i can find it? coz my carpet getting old oledi n rubber mat is easier to clean.....anyone?

Last edited:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
The local EJ has 2 versions, one is fully fabric and the other one has a clip on rubber mat which you can have it removed for cleaning.

They do have this kinda of rubber mat in Japan for area which snow or rain a lot.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
my EJ had rubber mats with clip-on carpets. really liked it and practical too. Now i only have carpets and i dono la where i can get rubber mats for my car. still searching but not too actively

afdzan

500 RPM
May 29, 2005
Kajang
oic....shawn...is it available in malaysia? if still cannot find...i'm thinking of buying wira rubber matt.....hehehehe.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys im a hard user of tuffoil for 3 years on my proton wira and it really makes my cars feel smooth and light all the time. But recently i have heard a another engine treatment which called Lubeguard. Its very famous at foreign country expecially their engine and autogearbox treatment. Since the main content of tuffoil is PTFE, or Teflon, it claims that said tuffoil not as good as lubeguard because:

PTFE is a solid which is added to engine oil and coats the moving parts of
the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience