Ron 92 Mixed With Ron 97 Fuel

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

simonyap

Known Member
Ron 92 Mixed In Ron 97 Fuel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to you all. I have try primax 3 recently and feel not bad. More than 400 KM for 50 liters (2200 CC car).

I have a view on which brand of petrol we should choose. Starting, I'm using ESSO because of his attracktive rewards compare with the other. But I feel my car power loss.... some time it wouldn't. What actually has happen?? I think and think , check and check on my car....suddenly, I saw ESSO has sell old type petrol we call RON 92. The petrol station owner may have mix the RON 92 into RON 97 and sell it to us with RON 97 price. They may have doing this because of the attidude that need to earn more money.

So, after that I have switch to Shell untill now because Shell didn't sell RON 92 at all for all it's station. I have to declare that this case was not must happen or not happen at all petrol station and accuse some one with no evidence. But what I'm thinking is why should I take the risk and paid the same price for taking that fuel may have spoil my car engine.

Petronas RON 92 Call Prima 92. The petronas station which I fill Primax 3 to my car have not selling Prima 92 at all. And I found that some petronas station have selling RON 92 and some wasn't.

Just my point of view for sharing....:mouth_closed:

just a question, what will happened if i change from ron97 to ron92 for my kancil??? do i have to drained out ron97 before change to ron92 or what? what's the most bad thing will happend to my car??

My fren the other day asked me this question :

Of all the petrol type available in Malaysia, which petrol is the cheapest, most reliable , gives the most power, most benefit etc?

I donno how to answer him and proceeded eating my wanton mee.....

he is asking a kinda stupid question...
well..the petrol price is all fixed(everone know that)...most reliable?it is a substance not car la..if FC it is DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL..and gives the most power also DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL..benefits? petrol station those points benefit or extra features like addictive and stuff.It also DEPENDS ON INNDIVIDUAL....

all d taiko.. whats d different between ron 92 n 97???
ppl say 92 is old.. 97 is new... before this im using 97... then 1 day i pump rm 10 ron 92 in..... i dunno what happen i just drive like normal only... so all s zth taiko...
can tell me what will happen actually n what d side effect??? pls tq

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom