RockFOx or Caliber?

singchaii

Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Recently I bought a woofer. But the woofer was spoile. And the shop warranty me to change other brand.

RockFox and Caliber who is more worth to take? Two brand is same as low end sub woofer and I don't know which 1 i should choose.

Zenn

Jul 12, 2005
try both la, or else ask for cash back...

aLwoRKs

Jun 8, 2006
I recommend Caliber, cuz i heard Rockfox brand not so good..as it oso spoils easily especially its woofer...Anyway, it is jes my opinion.

appleyard

Dec 20, 2004
I recommend Caliber, cuz i heard Rockfox brand not so good..as it oso spoils easily especially its woofer...Anyway, it is jes my opinion.

Actually they are both not so good. Wouldnt recommend those for the price you paid.

Zenn

Jul 12, 2005
if its old caliber its not so bad, used to be in same league as mtx/earthquake long time ago, hehe...

singchaii

Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Actually they are both not so good. Wouldnt recommend those for the price you paid.
Wat to do. Kena cekik darah. Blame myself that didn't survey the price before get it. Now changing to Pegasus woofer lor.. Later wanna sell it, and get MTX or Kicker sub woofer..

seydee

I'm not afraid o this kind of cap ayam imitation but those high quality imi. I never wonder imi also got grade AAA. lolz

ninicoco20

Jul 20, 2007
I recommended Caliber not the rock Fox
because its Rock FoX not rockford
hehe...

singchaii

Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
RockFox is immitation of RockFord.. Hehe.. China brand always create the name slightly same with the famous brand.

oldskolboyz

Sep 2, 2005
RockFox did not Immitation' product but we call it ayam brand/product.. Immitation product when they use same name & copy 100% ori design & etc until we did not notice it. Long time ago Caliber is good product before they close down (US) than they sale 'Brand Name' to others ppl, can not remember lorr. Right now got 2 company using Caliber name but in our market is local product made in China, this I'm very sure 100%.. hee hee.. website Caliber Car Audio - Car Stereo ...... the another 1 is Caliber audio technology belong to Holland company.. website Caliber Europe - Car Audio

To me either RockFox or Caliber, dua-dua ayam brand.. hee hee.. coz this 2 brand came from same factory.....................................

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello guys,I've never washed my car before but out of the blue yesterday I suddenly felt like washing it so I did,and to my dismay I found out that after washing my car there's water inside or should I say a misty fog around the headlights,how can I dry it? Or should I just let it be and let it dry up?Thanks