Interior and Cockpit

Rewrap Steering wheel.

GT20v

Love your steering too much?
Here is a chance to love it more.
Refurbish steering wheel at a fraction of cost.
Rewrap whole steering and repair minimal steering sponge/foam too.
New steering cost RM400-RM600 or even 1k....buy the cheapest u can get MOMO or Nardi in hcut shop and sent it to me for rewrap in true,original leather.

1)Rewrap 3 spoke steering with leather and your choice of lining/stitch.I will try to accomodate your taste.Price RM140

2)Rewrap Full OEM style steering.Price:RM180

If your steering need to repair foam or sponge a different quote will be given.not much 10-20bucks more only.

Here some sample:

Serious people only.Any question,please ask it in here.I had my lesson already. :)
Please sms or phone WAKATAU>>>WAKATAU

Disclaimer : Do not take my service if you think you are a very fussy man.I deserved the right not to serve you!

GT20v

Here is the finished product.

GT20v

yes sir...of coz can lar....

perforated leather dun want eh??? like in the picture..hehehe

wildboar

Jun 24, 2004
i remember asking someone previously but he did not have perforated leather..if i remember correctly, u are the one..cos ur nick sounds familiar..can u do perforated leather ar?? my steering consists of the smooth & perforated type..

GT20v

yes dude..smooth leather is available too.And its full 100% leather.

ongteckweng said:
hi..have a Nardi 3 spoke i wanna rewrap. but i dont wanna the grain leather. do u have the smooth leather? izzit half leather or full? or mixed? thanks

GT20v

yeap its me..but i think this type of leather is diff abit than MOMO perforated leather.Can you check out the picture?if this ..yeap it can be done... others have to check whether supplier got the kind of leather that you want.

wildboar said:
i remember asking someone previously but he did not have perforated leather..if i remember correctly, u are the one..cos ur nick sounds familiar..can u do perforated leather ar?? my steering consists of the smooth & perforated type..

GT20v

call me for appointment and it will take roughly 1 week(estimate).
Errr ur steering sponge still ok?

GT20v

heheh sorry me also dun have spare steering..

xin

ok here i am using the SRS steering at my satria..oem ori la ..

i wan rewarp it like sGti SRS steering ..can u do it ? coz the sGti SRS steering the four spoke
there got a bit different...

wildboar

Jun 24, 2004
GT20v said:
yeap its me..but i think this type of leather is diff abit than MOMO perforated leather.Can you check out the picture?if this ..yeap it can be done... others have to check whether supplier got the kind of leather that you want.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=31593&page=4&pp=15&highlight=rewrap+steering

check out post # 56..thats the type of perforated leather im looking for..doesnt quite look the same as urs tho..urs is more like textured leather...

if u dun have the same perforated type as mine, then how much wud it cost if i rewrap the perforated area with ur 'textured' leather and the smooth areas rewrap back with smooth leather??

GT20v

oh..ya....now i remember....to be safe..i have to say nope..cant do that..coz im afraid dun have that type of leather.

and the price just add 10-20bucks more to make it as this

'rewrap the perforated area with ur 'textured' leather and the smooth areas rewrap back with smooth leather??'
Thank you.

GT20v

I dun quite understand.Picture of both steering would be nice..:)
Thank you.

xin said:
ok here i am using the SRS steering at my satria..oem ori la ..

i wan rewarp it like sGti SRS steering ..can u do it ? coz the sGti SRS steering the four spoke
there got a bit different...

GT20v

mari..mari.......

wrap steering here....

awiebahri

Dec 22, 2004

hi guys,
been thinking of getting myself a new rubber... 1 workshop recommended me this Pirelli P6, me quite impress oso but need advise frm u all b4 i take it... anyway, oso need to know the price... just for comparison... btw, am thinking of getting 215/60/16

TQ guys.

p.s., any other suggestion for my new rubber is oso welcome, my preference is more towards performance but still need comfort