Reported Post by Raytech Tinting

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Raytech Tinting has reported a post.

Reason:
Hi moderator,
Can you please help us to take this post down ?
This case actually is happen in lowyat forum between our Lowyat agent with him. And already get settled.
We know he has his right. But not spamming in our thread in zerotohundred forum.
Post: Raytech Car Tint Advisor @ Tinted Kereta @ Origin from USA
Forum: Car Shops and Services
Assigned Moderators: fstr, 5115, EvolutionZ

Posted by: samngcheesan
Original Content:
i not accept what u reply to me, and you are pushing away the defected part done by your SS2 branch!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys, do we remove this complaint or not? I sent a message to samseeng and asked if his problem has been resolved. Waiting for reply

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
the person who launched this complain is spamming in other threads too

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
So let's clean up all the spam and leave the one in the Raytech thread then. He hasn't responded to my PM

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok - so here's what I do to wash, polish and wax my car. Ages ago I bought a Zymol starter pack and it came with everything I needed. Zymol and another brand called Swissol are very upmarket waxes and polishes. You may feel they're a bit extreme for your car - and in the great scheme of things - they probably are. But I'm a believer in "you get what you pay for".

It all comes down to how much you love your car, your personal budget and preference. For example - the wax & polish I like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience