RE owner, careful your ride

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

woaychee

Known Member
if you guy know who is jerry, FD3s onwer. He told me his car nearly "have party" inside his house. so guy, just careful your RE powered machine.

Last edited:
a few strangers went into his house, when about to start the 'party' with his fd3s, his neighbor shouted at them.

dude, i will ask him to write it here himself instead, joe, it will be a good you call him if you want to know more.

he just gave me a msg to take care the ride coz his car not the first time to break in inside his house.

yea yea, please tell more details please

dude, i will ask him to write it here himself instead, joe, it will be a good you call him if you want to know more.

he just gave me a msg to take care the ride coz his car not the first time to break in inside his house.

Any update on this???...I also want to know the full pictures...:confused:

hi, i m just called him, he said his neighbour saw a guy climbed into his house, and start to look into his fd3s interior, he suspect the guy going to break his car window to steal gadget. then his neighbour shouted at him to chase the robber off.

i think those are small time fellas.. those big time BIG-TEA-RICE robbers would have chained the gates and take their time with d fd3s... .. but thank GOD ... JERRY's car was spared...

oh, dear, lately this month got a lot of thieves stealing JDM cars. the blue GTR34 is one of the victim so the the purple AE86. all drivers gotta be careful

Top Bottom