RC heli pilots?

majestic

Sep 18, 2006
To all the sifu….

Where can I get aftermarket battery that can last longer…my current battery can only last me 15 min of flight…..but I need to charge the battery for 1 hour….so where I can find the aftermarket battery?
you have to remember that the longer you play yr motor will getting hot. Unless u using brushless motor. but if you want to play long time..just buy spare battery.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I had a really stupid accident today... playing Lama V4 at housing area with wind... Damn it. The wind bring it up and further and further away from me... I try to fly back but can't fight the wind, and not able to decrease the altitude as well... so I quickly rush to it... passed a tree, and the heli gone in sight... I was keeping the throttle, until i gave up... searched for hours couldn't find... sad... somemore at hometown...
So, I have some parts to sell... :-( I have 3 types of different quality of blades for sale, never used before, and my controller and charger are like new one... :-( offer a good price before i offer... hehehe. Got this heli for ONE month only.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Anyone flying the e325?

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
yeah but they are all dormant in there,boring.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
going BEAM aaa?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Jaguar XF: Scoop Photo & Video

Jaguar C-XF concept : S-type successor<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience