Random Video Games thread

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
No never heard of any. Now I just look for pre-owned PS3 games if I want to buy, find it no point paying so much for new one if pre-owned ones still good condition to run.

DMC, Devil May Cry.

u should try heavenly sword but the six axis part really will make u angry

u are right but i buy due to online features and tickets.

any good racing games to suggest? since most of them have gone simulation n needs a steering wheel like Thrustmaster (dream wheel)

DMC, Devil May Cry.

u should try heavenly sword but the six axis part really will make u angry

u are right but i buy due to online features and tickets.

any good racing games to suggest? since most of them have gone simulation n needs a steering wheel like Thrustmaster (dream wheel)

Initial D haha! NFS I think, most of their series are quite good. Except I don't like the NFS Shift, Shift 2 I not sure. GT 5 & 6 are more realistic though. Can try AutoGrid, heard is good.

Initial D haha! NFS I think, most of their series are quite good. Except I don't like the NFS Shift, Shift 2 I not sure. GT 5 & 6 are more realistic though. Can try AutoGrid, heard is good.

NFS? Dont want la.. already jadi burnout physics after Criterion took the rights to make NFS games. It is like Burnout with real cars.

Autogrid?

u mean Grid Autosport? The malaysian made game?

looks good actually !!

*Codemasters is already in Malaysia with Malaysian programmers.

NFS? Dont want la.. already jadi burnout physics after Criterion took the rights to make NFS games. It is like Burnout with real cars.

Autogrid?

u mean Grid Autosport? The malaysian made game?

looks good actually !!

*Codemasters is already in Malaysia with Malaysian programmers.

Grid Autosport I think haha! Got Sepang track :biggrin:

still got old timer playing games eh...
nevermind the young gen...its their territory.

last time i only enjoy pc games.
dunno why i never grasp the ps or x box thing.
cs oso never caught me.

i enjoy shooting game with nice story line.
last time my pc got sound blaster x-fi extreme audio aound card and a creative 5.1 speaker.
will got the crap out of u if playing horror game.

i know i did stop playing few times due to the effect from the surround speaker.
sometimes i stop as i reach to a point i fell likeni want to throw up.
playing till 3-4 am and next day cant wait for work to finish...

No never heard of any. Now I just look for pre-owned PS3 games if I want to buy, find it no point paying so much for new one if pre-owned ones still good condition to run.

I have 1 big bag of PS3 games all bought brand new & some only played for 1/2 hour only like those Assassin Creed, battlefield, NFS etc. which not my type...nowadays not to say play games, want to switch on the TV also no times :biggrin:

hmmm maybe I should offer some to sell here :listen:

I have 1 big bag of PS3 games all bought brand new & some only played for 1/2 hour only like those Assassin Creed, battlefield, NFS etc. which not my type...nowadays not to say play games, want to switch on the TV also no times :biggrin:

hmmm maybe I should offer some to sell here :listen:

Ya pm a list of what u got, maybe if any interesting game, I might wanna buy haha!
Seriously, games that I bought so far, hardly have time to play. Play awhile then keep aside for many months already. :rofl:

Maybe wait when 1 day really free liao only take out and play again or when retire haha!

still got old timer playing games eh...
nevermind the young gen...its their territory.

last time i only enjoy pc games.
dunno why i never grasp the ps or x box thing.
cs oso never caught me.

i enjoy shooting game with nice story line.
last time my pc got sound blaster x-fi extreme audio aound card and a creative 5.1 speaker.
will got the crap out of u if playing horror game.

i know i did stop playing few times due to the effect from the surround speaker.
sometimes i stop as i reach to a point i fell likeni want to throw up.
playing till 3-4 am and next day cant wait for work to finish...

fuyooo Sound Blaster, Singapore brand once was like top gaming wanted list and always in gaming magazine.

PC games i played quite many, if u are talking really old school then not me.

My fav PC racing game was Monster Truck Madness, better than those monster truck games i had today. Seriously that game was awesome during it's time. They even give some info on history of monster trucks even teach u how to race in certain events (especially the J-turn drag!)

If simulator i loved X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter, this game is a legend... i do love to disable enemy ships and bases. Love playing this game in a dark room with that starwars feel and yes i have a joystick.

I still have my old trusty still working joystick which is the Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro !!!

3dpro-1.gif

sadly it needs a USB Upgrade !!! playing with this is great !!

gunnerz since u remind me of old PC games, somehow u reminded me of an old classic PC show on Tv3 called Cyberwave !!!! They always gave great game reviews... i miss those days :proud:

fuyooo Sound Blaster, Singapore brand once was like top gaming wanted list and always in gaming magazine.

PC games i played quite many, if u are talking really old school then not me.

My fav PC racing game was Monster Truck Madness, better than those monster truck games i had today. Seriously that game was awesome during it's time. They even give some info on history of monster trucks even teach u how to race in certain events (especially the J-turn drag!)

If simulator i loved X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter, this game is a legend... i do love to disable enemy ships and bases. Love playing this game in a dark room with that starwars feel and yes i have a joystick.

I still have my old trusty still working joystick which is the Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro !!!

3dpro-1.gif

sadly it needs a USB Upgrade !!! playing with this is great !!

gunnerz since u remind me of old PC games, somehow u reminded me of an old classic PC show on Tv3 called Cyberwave !!!! They always gave great game reviews... i miss those days :proud:

ahh...the sidewinder.
i guess we are from the same era then.
if u want to get yr hand on some sound card i can give some old friend a call.if u r lucky then u might get a rare card at super low price.or better the sound blaser go!.

i forgot what the title was but one ww2 fps game really got me going up to 3 hrs smtime.somehow firing old weapon is fun although it surprises me by running out of ammo after few shot.
i am used to modern scene with 30 clip in the mag.

the problem is with pc game is that the grafic card cant cope with new games.the memory is enough,the processing speed is just not up to mark.still remember when my card with factory oc mode was oc only at 40%.playing doom 3 at the ultimate graphic setting for 10minutes will produce melting plastic sound.since my pc is not for hardcoe gaming, had ro remove the cover and aid cooling with table fan.

ahh...the sidewinder.
i guess we are from the same era then.
if u want to get yr hand on some sound card i can give some old friend a call.if u r lucky then u might get a rare card at super low price.or better the sound blaser go!.

i forgot what the title was but one ww2 fps game really got me going up to 3 hrs smtime.somehow firing old weapon is fun although it surprises me by running out of ammo after few shot.
i am used to modern scene with 30 clip in the mag.

the problem is with pc game is that the grafic card cant cope with new games.the memory is enough,the processing speed is just not up to mark.still remember when my card with factory oc mode was oc only at 40%.playing doom 3 at the ultimate graphic setting for 10minutes will produce melting plastic sound.since my pc is not for hardcoe gaming, had ro remove the cover and aid cooling with table fan.

Wow great, yep i understand u... may PC guys will make their PC naked for easier cooling but the risk is high.. i remembered my cousin throw is digimon on my naked PC n u guess it, short circuit.

talking about WW2 game, it is Medal of Honour?

or the legendary Battlefield 1942 !!!

Great music !! gameplay and fun !! i read a lot of seniors gamers saying they loved and missed the waiting screen while the music plays.

Btw have u guys experience this?

I remembered playing my game n waiting it to load n then i heard a screeching sound... it freak me out n looked it was the game CD that i loaded spinning... like the CD was spinning too fast until the CD player ejected the CD while it is spinning.

sidewinder, soundblaster name too familiar ady...

even when coupled with basic altec lansing 2.1 (the older model)..it packs sound punch that put 1k+ home theathre setup to shame :biggrin:

now even my home theathre setup was just a basic 5.1 logitech gaming speaker linked to tv audio jack...save space,save electricity and ample power to light up a party for neighbours around my house :rofl:

Still hot game. not cheap RM180 brand new I think.

Supra, recently when to my fav official gamestore. This game grid autosport dah jatuh harga below RM100 already.. (actually below RM60). I AM SHOCKED? WHAT HAPPEN?

guys, just want to ask?

What do u guys think of great Indie develop games?

- FTL
- Papers, Please?
- This War of Mine

FTL i have explained before. It is more of u handling a spaceship and battle more like you are captain kirk commanding you crew which can consist of humans and aliens. Btw this is a rogue style game.

FTL_Faster_Than_Light_Screenshot.jpg

Papers, Please? Is a simple NES style game where you work as a border officer or immigration. You stamp passports also check if they are allowed to enter or not. Plus you have money to save for your family. It is kinda addictive to me with over 30 possible endings. (More like real life)

Papers-Please.jpg

paper1.jpg

This war of mine is a UNIQUE!! Like all those war game where u play as an invincible soldier. This War of Mine is more of u play as a war survivor. Trying to survive from war. You have to ration food, steal supplies, help friends who are sick and help civilians and friends or else better kill them off for your survival. Based on real war incidents. This game also messes up your mentality as there are times where you are confuse to steal from an old man or not for you survival.

this-war-of-mine-6.jpg

Supra, recently when to my fav official gamestore. This game grid autosport dah jatuh harga below RM100 already.. (actually below RM60). I AM SHOCKED? WHAT HAPPEN?

guys, just want to ask?

What do u guys think of great Indie develop games?

- FTL
- Papers, Please?
- This War of Mine

FTL i have explained before. It is more of u handling a spaceship and battle more like you are captain kirk commanding you crew which can consist of humans and aliens. Btw this is a rogue style game.

FTL_Faster_Than_Light_Screenshot.jpg

Papers, Please? Is a simple NES style game where you work as a border officer or immigration. You stamp passports also check if they are allowed to enter or not. Plus you have money to save for your family. It is kinda addictive to me with over 30 possible endings. (More like real life)

Papers-Please.jpg

paper1.jpg

This war of mine is a UNIQUE!! Like all those war game where u play as an invincible soldier. This War of Mine is more of u play as a war survivor. Trying to survive from war. You have to ration food, steal supplies, help friends who are sick and help civilians and friends or else better kill them off for your survival. Based on real war incidents. This game also messes up your mentality as there are times where you are confuse to steal from an old man or not for you survival.

this-war-of-mine-6.jpg

No Idea, but PS3 games the have different regions version. Some version cost slightly more. Some especially Australia Region ones, better avoid. A lot of scenes will be censored. So no point buying.

But those are the ones I saw a LYN seller selling. Price wise I see not bad.

But I bought My metal Gear solid 4 only RM60 if not mistaken. Cuz 2nd hand from the gamestore quite some time ago instead of the new one.

I dont really play much these days, even if I were to buy, will wait until very cheap or get 2nd hand ones. As long playable

Top Bottom