Random Exotics Pics

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god I hope the girls don't block the cars...

And looks like I might just opt for a ride! I kinda had a feeling that tier 1 cars wouldn't include Ferraris, but considering the 360 Modena is included... :biggrin:

Guys, just spotted new Nissan Skyline GTR (silver color) and Evo X (red color) in Singapore today, very excited...too bad my shutter not as fast as the car, when I just too my camera, they are gone... :mad: . Will post the pictures as soon as I captured them!!!! At least we know they actually exist in Singapore now!!

Guys, just spotted new Nissan Skyline GTR (silver color) and Evo X (red color) in Singapore today, very excited...too bad my shutter not as fast as the car, when I just too my camera, they are gone... :mad: . Will post the pictures as soon as I captured them!!!! At least we know they actually exist in Singapore now!!

u mean nissan GTR ?

hey the charity event.....UE7 you might wanna check it out...bugatti eb110.....hope it really makes an appearance....

hey the charity event.....UE7 you might wanna check it out...bugatti eb110.....hope it really makes an appearance....

There's nothing about Bugatti in official booklet. Also talked to organizers in person - they didn't say anything about Bugatti. Zonda, Ford GT, Gemballa Mirage GT, even Enzo and F50 - yes, but not Bugatti. Still worth checking out - a lot of stunning cars are gonna be there.

Cadillac Brougham 4dr - WQV525
996 Turbo - WMC****

The Cadillac was so damn nice.

Edit: also saw Evo X.. nothing special though.. S'pore car.. E#76-something..

Last edited:
There's nothing about Bugatti in official booklet. Also talked to organizers in person - they didn't say anything about Bugatti. Zonda, Ford GT, Gemballa Mirage GT, even Enzo and F50 - yes, but not Bugatti. Still worth checking out - a lot of stunning cars are gonna be there.

Who knows what kind of spectators might show up.. =D

Yes...Nissan GTR (R35) :adore::adore:. It's already reached Singapore shore!!

u sure nissan still keep d 35?? tot d 35 is on those infiniti models... tot they drop d name skyline n just opted 4 d name Nissan GTR only.....

u sure nissan still keep d 35?? tot d 35 is on those infiniti models... tot they drop d name skyline n just opted 4 d name Nissan GTR only.....

The "35" was just my explanation...The latest GTR can be seen in Singapore road already...and it's really awesome!

its not just explanation, it is R35, but not a skyline. the code name is R35 and not wrong if we called it R35. Just like calling the gen2 WRM or the new saga BLM.

Silver colour? but i saw 1 black colour arrived at first automobile...
waw. Means there are at least 2 R35 in SG.

Even the GTR had already reached Bangkok, will get the pics from y friends asap to post it here =)

its not just explanation, it is R35, but not a skyline. the code name is R35 and not wrong if we called it R35. Just like calling the gen2 WRM or the new saga BLM.

i c.....so many magz say this say that..kornfuse only..hehehhehehe.....thanks 4 d clarification.. hope 2 c d GTR's in msia soon......:love: :love: :love:

really? nevertheless, still worth a drive down to check out the other rides.

hey...maybe this is the first Corvette(LHD) in this thread...
Not My Shot

OB.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom