Random Car Pics Part 2

P240408_1736.jpg

soup up s15

P240408_1735.jpg

audi q7 3.0

wa tak tau a pocroc, saw ka federal :) long time not in kl no idea those cars from where

dat's a fully imported cf trunk and hood.. trust me.. it's LIGHT and VERY STURDY! it doesnt flex at all... and it's lighter than any cf hoods or trunk i've tried...

its called DRY-CARBON which the the vacumm pressure is press to the max to dry the resin totally at the making ...to make it as light as possible....and wont break easily compare to some of those wet carbon just for the cosmethics look purpose....which is heavy and can break or crack easily...
u might be intrested to check out the GTR-34 original rear diffuser for this method.....it wont look nice or weird to sumbody as its not shining...
but for me, its real YUMMY....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
TA: Since someone's business is booming quite alot lately, maybe you can convince him of getting a auto-clave and we can supply some pre-pregs for "secret" experiments .... hehehehe ...

*hmmm ... wonder what dry-carbon interior would look like ... hmmm*

TA: Since someone's business is booming quite alot lately, maybe you can convince him of getting a auto-clave and we can supply some pre-pregs for "secret" experiments .... hehehehe ...

*hmmm ... wonder what dry-carbon interior would look like ... hmmm*
The interior is also look exactly like the exterior, same is dry carbon too...

Top Bottom