r34 gtt vs s15 vs sti v9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
YB Drift: Well, apparently if u rebore the engine to the stroker kit's specifications, you dont even have to run in, can whack full rev straight away (after re-tuning).. at least thats what I was told lah.. but we're gonna rebore the engine a few micro milimiters smaller, so that it will have to be run-in, and will be better in the long run. Im not sure exactly how much smaller the measurements are, but can find out. So, running in will be minimum 5 thousand km, but 7 thousand to be safe (as recomended my mechanic) :) haha, can do a trip up to Thailand lah, but if breakdown, calat man... hehehe..

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
YB Drift: Well, apparently if u rebore the engine to the stroker kit's specifications, you dont even have to run in, can whack full rev straight away (after re-tuning).. at least thats what I was told lah.. but we're gonna rebore the engine a few micro milimiters smaller, so that it will have to be run-in, and will be better in the long run. Im not sure exactly how much smaller the measurements are, but can find out. So, running in will be minimum 5 thousand km, but 7 thousand to be safe (as recomended my mechanic) :) haha, can do a trip up to Thailand lah, but if breakdown, calat man... hehehe..
Mmmm sound like a good time to do round trip to Thailand 3 times, 2 time Genting Highland, 1 time Bentong thru Janda Baik.

When gonna TT? I want to drop by the workshop if you allow to check out your monster....hehehe

Last edited:

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
LOL looks like my thread got hijacked! 6 more weeks till im home, not much GTR's are up now and my car is still not sold...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello again frens...got a problem here hope any1 can help advice or troubleshoot dis problem..went to a few mechanics already stil x rectified..:adore:

there is a vibration whenever a left turn is made (x prob when turning right)..or when moving from standstill eg traffic lite....anyone of d workshop i went to said its d drive shaft problem..at 1st i thought d same..all d cv joints were replaced..now here is d issue....

it still vibrates..to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience