R3 5dot6 4/11

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
congrats to today R3 toyota winner.....especially chinozie who for the 1st time entering with his love of his life......syabas........saw his seg on 3 wheels damn canggih....... next gra try to join n u might hav a good chance of getting novice champ..... today R3 is not about powderful car or good tyres.....is 80% about skill n alot of mud trap.....all the car today looks like came out of dirt track.....mud everywhere......car under n over alots........few cars went up the curb......my back wheel also went up twice........revs cut almost all the time......but a good place to learn n handle ur car......hope nasir learn n improve alot today coz i did......alan101 with beams did a good job alot n i keep on hearing from sifo qiw "who n where is the alan101"....hahahaha..... my gurlfren entered with her celica and was fun and she get 2nd from the back.......hahaha...... and our sifu KP61 got angry at an A board and terus hantam that fella.....pity the A board.......almost all toyota get podium except 1.8 class and 1.3 class......

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
woohoo.miss the old days laa..
glad you all had a good day with no serious accident.
kudos to Chinozie...hehe nowdays less people interested in autocross...they only see drift as the ultimate.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
our fren chinozie......so kanchiong call me 8.40 in the morning i still in the toilet.....that fella sudah sampai our meeting point.....hahahaha

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
yalorrr .. i oso waiting to see results laa .. hahahahaaa
but disappointed today didnt meet that whoever allan101 laa ..

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
faisal said:
"What a feeling !!! Toyota!!!!"

1.8 and 1.3 calss nobody enter in toyota.. if not can see Toyota in podium for every class...
i think next year u will see toyota in 1.8 class liauu .. but maybe 2.0 class tarak .. hehehehe ..

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
yeap i heard next year got ppl will downgrade instead of upgrade den can see new 1.8cc in action liao... ahahahahaahahahaha! de beginning of 7A top secret project.. wahahahahahaha!

Congrats once again to tom's @ alvin sifooo and also chinozie @ nasir.. wahhhhh terror and dem good.. altho i din go but some sources told me de entire event was fun.. keep it up! Cheers and hoorayyy to toyota team spirits!

Regards,
Mike

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
faisal......dun worry bout 1.8 class.......1.3 ask ricky to tukar back his starlet eng to 1.3.........

Who's joining GRA on 19th???? come come join......someone should hav took their car pic b4 n after event n post up.......banyak kotor......took 2 hrs to wash my car this morning

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
heeee 6.45am sudah bangun maaa, pray then breakfast...7am sudah kuar rumah heee...

thanx guys...
too sifoo gt20v also cuz lending me a few things...i learned a few things, especially in the mud...control ur right leg n others...thank you for those who's giving me some tips...

congrats to all the winners especially alvin, allan, mickey, MK, clement and ricky...you guys rock...can teach me aaa...heeee...

P/S : that day, my car was the dirties ever...hehehehe...esok mau cuci bawah body...

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
sifoo chinozie .. u did very well for a 1st timer laa .. u are rite in the middle of the table .. nowhere near the tailenders oso .. with more practice and joining of these sort of autoX .. sure improve sommo one ...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
congrats toyota kakis.....

missed the event ler!!!! had to be away...

anyway.. nasir, you have climb up the ladder ler!!.. so who the new umbrella man????

cheers...

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
congrats congrats .. maybe when they ban semi slick i can come back to have some fun .. now the competition so damn stiff ...

alvin
ahhhhh pray for rain some more laaaaaaa see vtec got colder air become faster already ... deserve it !!! hahahahahahah

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
wahh no semi slicks dem chances is more to newbie like us.. ehheehehehehe.. anyway congrats to all winners and let's prepare for 2007 TA again.. eheheheeheheeh..

mike,
nice pics can c alvin and allan senyum gigi putih berseri la.. ahahahahaahahaha.. errrr de result how come no show chinozie @ nasir one.. hmmmm....

Regards,
Mike

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all,

I would like to change throttle body from 1.5 SVDO type to 1.8 SVDO type but it will cause idle no stabil and engine will off too.

There is recommended to exchange the stepping motor between both type of throttle body but the screw very tied until cannot open.

I just get new information that we can modify the wiring to suit the 1.8 SVDO throttle body to 1.5 SVDO ECU.

May I know did you know how to modify the wiring to suit the 1.8 SVDO throttle body to 1.5 SVDO ECU...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience