Question - K3VE engine flush

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Hi all,

Few questions here,

1. K3VE engine don't need for an engine flush, they may be harmed by the procedure?
2. You have done engine flush on your K3VE before? Can share your experience?
3. When i take my car go service, the foreman say my engine might need to do some flush to clean out deposit in the engine because the mileage is quite high (96k odometer now). Is it necessary?
4. Does manufacturer manual listed down the K3VE engine does not need any engine flush?

Appreciate for your reply and concern, thank you.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi all,

Few questions here,

1. K3VE engine don't need for an engine flush, they may be harmed by the procedure?
2. You have done engine flush on your K3VE before? Can share your experience?
3. When i take my car go service, the foreman say my engine might need to do some flush to clean out deposit in the engine because the mileage is quite high (96k odometer now). Is it necessary?
4. Does manufacturer manual listed down the K3VE engine does not need any engine flush?

Appreciate for your reply and concern, thank you.
I've used CRC engine flush and the Bluechem engine oil flushes. Both are great (Bluechem slightly better) and it's not necessary if you use Fully Syn oil all the time. Mineral / semi then it might be worth flushing. But be careful about leaks if you flush.

My odo is over 100k, your 96k should be about the same as mine.

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
I've used CRC engine flush and the Bluechem engine oil flushes. Both are great (Bluechem slightly better) and it's not necessary if you use Fully Syn oil all the time. Mineral / semi then it might be worth flushing. But be careful about leaks if you flush.

My odo is over 100k, your 96k should be about the same as mine.
Ic, may i know bluechem engine flush how much it will cost me? Ok, will consider your advice.

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I used an STP engine flush on my myvi during my last service at home. It all went well, no problem or hassles. Now on to my next service.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally I got my self of a black swan.... she went through tremendous custom and by the time i got he back months later she was wounded.....I had to bear with the pain and restore her beauty.....

upon collecting my preown Iron Horse

I make some custom parts request and while waiting for the parts, it was kept in the factory....
exciting to get my very own Iron was bruised...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience