Putra 4G63 FOR SALE

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Putra 4G63 FOR SALE

bro,

u havent even seen the car yet la.. pm me yr mobile number and we'll hook up to discuss further.

demon,

hhmm news travel very fast ....yeah just got the car..traded in my car for a song..sigh
what to do...too lazy to wait for ppl to get loan n all

Hey Demon,

After you sell the car how u gonna kow lui?....heheh.....getting married must still have a nice car to go kow lui wan mah.......you got chic to intro ah?....hehehhe

aiya bro.. my next car also must be kow lui car la...

chics to intro? got.. wen u free? intro to u means i no need to cari makan already la, yr S14..nobody wanna see my cars liao la..

very nice car wor... powered by milk if not mistaken and fully tuned and maintained by Amprex/Idemitsu Garage

Pic Pls

Nice spec.

Pls send pic pls:regular_smile:

fast fast arrange with the owner to view the car directly by ur eyes... Its really a wonderful car...

sorry bros.. no pics being sent out. If seriously interested in buying, then PM me so we can hook up n view the car. cheers!

Wah this beast up for sale ah? Hot car hot car! Bro going 4 doors eh? :D

Hoooiii Yoooo...... This monster is for sale now loh.... Damn nice machine. Dare not even park my celica next to her cuz she will steal the limelights from me. Owner getting married??..... Nooo... U cant get married until I get married first. kekekeke.... Lot'sa luck bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom