Proton Wira/Putra/Satria BLACK CRYSTAL LIGHT FOR RM260 ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Proton Wira/Putra/Satria BLACK CRYSTAL LIGHT FOR RM260 ~~

Oct 21, 2006
damn..

that was dirt cheap man...
i recently bought it for rm 480...made of plastics with lines some more..

jame

Known Member
Jun 18, 2004
Subang
all the front pieces are clear? not tinted? do you have tinted ones? tinted would be like my signature ones.. ops.. signature not displayed here.. oh i mean the signals tinted by the way.. cheers!

Last edited:

N2O1

Sep 30, 2006
Called him for the lights..so the day came to meet up n get the stuff.He brought along another guy (just intro himself as Ah Boy) found out that this Ah Boy was the one who supplies the lights to him.

After installation for less than 3 months the one of the headlights melted YES!!MELTED n I was not using HID..normal Halogen bulbs.

So called up...met up with Ah Boy..Showed him n enquire what went wrong...he say there is no warranty (in my heart Blardy ^$%^&* cheap shit)...no quality at all..guys...even the signal lights got mist due to water leaking into it.Showed it to him as well.

At last he said he would replace the signal lights for me n also he has one side of the headlights to b sold to me...So i TT over the cash to him.Then days passed....he say he has already ask ppl to send me the headlights n also the pair of signal lights...then called him again...weeks passed....STILL no package arrived..FED UP i aclled him n say forget bout the whole thing n TT my money back..He say OK...then..weeks passed..months passed....Initially i could get hold of him...n then i tried calling n calling again....phone rang but THE MOFO did not pick up...I GUESS THAT IS THE END OF MY CASH....SUDAH KENA TIPU LA!!!

THe reason i wrote this as i don't want any other ZTH members to get conned!!I know there are some GREAT merchants out there that does business the way it should be...

P.S.TO ALL ZTH MEMBERS THE ONLY INFO I HAVE ON THIS AH BOY IS THAT HE IS DRIVING A SATRIA WITH NUMBER PLATE PDT 8889 N HIS MOBILE IS 0124450770..A PENANG FELLA (A DISGRACE TO PENANGITES).....

N2O1

Sep 30, 2006
His friend (AH BOY) whom he takes his supplies from.Guess he is his supplier.Cause after the melting whn i called him he ask me to deal with AH BOY.

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
so , how bout the others who buy this headlamps.. got a same problem or face others big problem.. i want to buy, but if u said so.. x jd laaa...... thax for ur info..

N2O1

Sep 30, 2006
don't think the rest having this kinda of problems since i'm the only one posting it...my luck i guess..got one with a BAD QC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all, do anyone know how big in diameter and wall thickness? of a standard FIA approve roll cage structural hollow tube. any experience and idea is appreciated. and how much it weights kgs. thank you for contributing.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience