Proton Saga / Iswara

NeedFor4G

Dec 14, 2006
1.8 GSR its that possibel? and how much the cost and everything? can you quote me the price

NeedFor4G

Dec 14, 2006
i already have 4G15 hehehe.. 4g61? ok can u quote me the price the engine plus installation please.. i cannot tahan with my 4g15 performence. everyday kene tapau one.

since ur car already 4g15, get 4g93 gsr la....

but need to mod mounting in order to fit in... might face problems with puspakom... price wise, i not sure..

khen

May 20, 2005
khoyos said:
of course not available on the net. only those who saw the car knows about it. famous during batu tiga days. i myself havent got the chance to see the car in real life. only saw the photos n heard the tales hehehehe

so da car can consider as legend laa..

haha

wil_alastor

Nov 21, 2006
www.sbz.com.my
wil_alastor said:
excuse me bro..may i know does anyone here still driving Proton Knight?..may i know the market value for this car these days?..and it comes with what engine? 1.3 or 1.5?...interested to own one.tq.
Allo SAGA Owners...anyone??..still exist o not this car...or dah recycle for satria neo productions?

unknown1x

Sep 26, 2006
if i not wrong.. proton knight.. is kinda the old grand father version of saga aeroback it hink.. try to find some kampung area maybe u can get one.. or else.. well.. tsi extreme rare .. try find star-metro classified.. maybe have ppl sell there.. i see before.. or hceck motor-trader. haha good luck man.

wil_alastor

Nov 21, 2006
www.sbz.com.my
unknown1x said:
if i not wrong.. proton knight.. is kinda the old grand father version of saga aeroback it hink.. try to find some kampung area maybe u can get one.. or else.. well.. tsi extreme rare .. try find star-metro classified.. maybe have ppl sell there.. i see before.. or hceck motor-trader. haha good luck man.
Yea..not only grand father..but Godfather...hehe...i've checked motortrader but dont have...i think it's lower than 5k maybe coz someone advertised saga sedan selling at 5k , year 1988...anyway very hard to find these days..:confused_smile:

yiheng85

Nov 24, 2003
bandar utama, P
www.geocities.com
saga knight is a classic!!!

original knight comes in black colour only, 1.5S manual, stock steel rims, rubber rear spoiler like old porsche 911 and a front lip. they also have two sticker stripes at the side comes in yellow, red,orage colour! btw, there is also an emblem at the rear windscreen. if anyone found one such superb original condition is real lucky... a collectors' item for me myself but i can't afford it. hehe...

the car is a limited edition in 1988/89 to celebrate proton winning design prizes in London for the aeroback!

happy new year~!!!!!

khen

May 20, 2005
is the proton knight a 2-door-car ??

i went to a workshop last month

one of da worker told me back to 1980s

proton do produce proton knight wif 2-door onli but it is for track use only
and da number produced is limited around 100 units onli

anyone can clarify tis ?

Naughtiers_maximus

Jul 7, 2006
khen said:
is the proton knight a 2-door-car ??

i went to a workshop last month

one of da worker told me back to 1980s

proton do produce proton knight wif 2-door onli but it is for track use only
and da number produced is limited around 100 units onli

anyone can clarify tis ?
Dis 2doors car only done for racing & all fibre body.No production for road used purpose

click the url below to view da supersaga 2 door car

sqleon

Nov 8, 2005
a fren of my mom still using it till today..n still in gd condition...its 4 doors la btw

khen

May 20, 2005
Naughtiers_maximus said:
Dis 2doors car only done for racing & all fibre body.No production for road used purpose

click the url below to view da supersaga 2 door car

so..tats da supersaga ??

bt da one on the right doesn look like saga eh...

that supersaga is convert from mirage mah.... the older mirage all also 2doors... jz plug n play saga bodyparts into mirage, u'll get saga coupe... kekekeke...

i have a halfcut condition apexi super intake...
but there are alot of grease stain on it.
can the filter wash with degreaser??
or can use the KNN cleaner??
or use soap and water??

thanx.