Proton Saga / Iswara

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
HMMMMM......... i heard someone wanna get RP01 ah? hehehhehehe....look nicely at the signature leh... :D :D :D

ORI made in Japan...

Eh...senawang industrial area? tak jumpa PUN!!! i went into the sungai gadut industrial area dun have also! i think i also need direction. HAHAHAHaha...

miton taiko: u know where to get 550cc injectors? what about your vr4rs intercooler, still available? need them by end of this week, or mid next week.

bigking: i did 2in from extractor to under fuel tank, then 1.8in until muffler. pickup improve, top speed suffer a bit. before do piping can get 180, after piping 170. extractor dont even consider others, either use standard ones or powerzone ones.

fatbob: better dont change them. use standard factory spec. like our fren cipan. his plugs and plug cables are standard factory spec, with standard factory spec engine, can outrun most 1.6 and sometimes 1.8. the most important thing is tuning. better get proper tuning done, and u will feel the difference. no need fancy plug cables and filters...

MitonCT26 said:
HMMMMM......... i heard someone wanna get RP01 ah? hehehhehehe....look nicely at the signature leh... :D :D :D

ORI made in Japan...

Eh...senawang industrial area? tak jumpa PUN!!! i went into the sungai gadut industrial area dun have also! i think i also need direction. HAHAHAHaha...

Aiyoh, camne boleh sesat beb? Rosli one izzit?

From senawang toll (the route I took the other day), first traffic light, turn right - that's Jln Tampin. Follow the road, you'll be stopping at another traffic light, go straight.

After that, the third traffic light, turn left.

You've entered the Senawang Light Industrial Area or something like that. You'll see Ford Service centre (I think la) and go straight. The 2nd junction, turn right. The shop is located at new building, other shops at old, nak-runtuh buildings...hehehe.. at the very end, and yes, mamak stall besides the building.

The front of the shop looks like this.

683815_185_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/683000-683999/683815_185_full.jpg

NS people, correct me if I'm wrong since I've been there only once.

Okay beb.will go there later today if i got time. i know where already. it's behind the ford service center. :D

Khoyos : the injectors i keep on a lookout for you. maybe if you can get 700cc for me cheap cheap i trade with you lor. :biggrin:

the intercooler still installed in my car. cheap cheap let go cos condition so so only. no leaks tough. you name the price lah. :tee:

also on sale : HKS F-CON PFC old model piggyback for EVO halfcut only ( kahwin wiring cannot start! ) cheap cheap rm 1000 let go cos this one got Mine's 8500rpm cutoff and got map sensor, means you can buang your AF sensor already.

Last edited:
khoyos said:
fatbob: better dont change them. use standard factory spec. like our fren cipan. his plugs and plug cables are standard factory spec, with standard factory spec engine, can outrun most 1.6 and sometimes 1.8. the most important thing is tuning. better get proper tuning done, and u will feel the difference. no need fancy plug cables and filters...

bro, i dun know where to get good tuning... since i dont think there is a shop i know can do that... may be theer is but i dont know where... lol

And i dont think i would sed this car to proton service centre... cos they sux big time... dont even trus them anymore now.. heh.

hope cipan here and can tell me what kind of tuning he do to his car... my purpose is not to drive fast like grand prix.. but some guy explain to me this kind of thing can increase engine effeciency... true or not i dont know... still learning it... but the only way to learn is to try it.. hehehehe

MitonCT26 said:
Okay beb.will go there later today if i got time. i know where already. it's behind the ford service center. :D

Khoyos : the injectors i keep on a lookout for you. maybe if you can get 700cc for me cheap cheap i trade with you lor. :biggrin:

the intercooler still installed in my car. cheap cheap let go cos condition so so only. no leaks tough. you name the price lah. :tee:

also on sale : HKS F-CON PFC old model piggyback for EVO halfcut only ( kahwin wiring cannot start! ) cheap cheap rm 1000 let go cos this one got Mine's 8500rpm cutoff and got map sensor, means you can buang your AF sensor already.

That rpo1 not for sale ka? Like teasing only, showing off just bits from the rear view.

MitonCT26 said:

PM/sms me ur indicative price of the intercooler. we'll discuss from there.

i'll try to look for 700cc, but from what i know, once above 510cc, the injectors' price start to get ridiculous.

buang AF sensor! too bad me running mirage wiring... if i'm running evo wiring dah lama aku beli!

fat_bob said:
bro, i dun know where to get good tuning... since i dont think there is a shop i know can do that... may be theer is but i dont know where... lol

And i dont think i would sed this car to proton service centre... cos they sux big time... dont even trus them anymore now.. heh.

hope cipan here and can tell me what kind of tuning he do to his car... my purpose is not to drive fast like grand prix.. but some guy explain to me this kind of thing can increase engine effeciency... true or not i dont know... still learning it... but the only way to learn is to try it.. hehehehe

Dude, May I suggest you get together with some guys who actually has similar model to yours (you are in Miri right?) and start from there.

Or best still, go to some proper mechanic, bawah pokok or whatever, but not proton service la.. and ask for REAL light mod like lighten flywheel, bigger clutch, etc.

I used to use open pod, did my piping, about 6 years ago when i first got the car.
believe it or not, all back to stock now. Well, sort of la, but not open pod and piping is stock mirage. :biggrin:

The only reason I use non-standard cable was, due to my standard cable gave way, even then the cables I use to replace is just another stock cable.

My point is, if you want to mod, mod lightly and properly. Don't waste your money on those aftermarket performance shortcuts, bolt on on stock engines.

Others may have more suggestions that I might have left out.

khoyos said:
motogp weekend, dunno cipan is free or not. coz i will come with him.

haih..now days kenot online often..arhghh..!!

weekend?

hmm...dunno la if i can make it..tired la being a crew..hahaha...

sorry la driffterz...

darahhitam said:
Dude, May I suggest you get together with some guys who actually has similar model to yours (you are in Miri right?) and start from there.

Or best still, go to some proper mechanic, bawah pokok or whatever, but not proton service la.. and ask for REAL light mod like lighten flywheel, bigger clutch, etc.

I used to use open pod, did my piping, about 6 years ago when i first got the car.
believe it or not, all back to stock now. Well, sort of la, but not open pod and piping is stock mirage. :biggrin:

The only reason I use non-standard cable was, due to my standard cable gave way, even then the cables I use to replace is just another stock cable.

My point is, if you want to mod, mod lightly and properly. Don't waste your money on those aftermarket performance shortcuts, bolt on on stock engines.

Others may have more suggestions that I might have left out.

i will take that suggestion bro.. only one think i hardly follow... the one that with get together with other modder that have same car as me... that one hard to do cos most modder that have same model as me is ahbeng with their bengawara. man. nevermind lar once i can find someone that can tuned my stock engine and increase it's performance that could be good. BTW bro when u say light mod what does u mean by this??? i really dont know what's a light mod.

Sunday night cannot-la, KREATOR gig @Backroom Jln Raja Laut that starts from 5 pm onwards. Surely will finish late, really late....

btw, anyone from this forum going ka? :biggrin:

Drifterzzz, you frequent the chop shops there (in Kajang) often ka?
If yes, which one? So far over there all friendly and helpful la I think, different than Cheras area - lan si.

fat_bob said:
i will take that suggestion bro.. only one think i hardly follow... the one that with get together with other modder that have same car as me... that one hard to do cos most modder that have same model as me is ahbeng with their bengawara. man. nevermind lar once i can find someone that can tuned my stock engine and increase it's performance that could be good. BTW bro when u say light mod what does u mean by this??? i really dont know what's a light mod.

A good, trusted mechanic will recommend useful mod, not just promoting aftermarket dodgy parts to bolt-on to your stock engine.

Useful cheap, low-budget mod for stock engine, IMO, would be lightening the flywheel (but not too much, a good mech should know this), using bigger clutch and whatnot.
You may retain your stock piping, stock filter etc, and you'll feel the difference!

So instead of going out an buy yourself an open pod air filters, "powderful" plug cables, huge piping etc, save up the money and get yourself the "inner, unseen" mods that you can actually feel the difference.

For the mid-level budget, maybe you can go for semi-racing cams & adjustable cam pulleys and other-worldly upgrades - but since from your statement, you just want a mild "upgrade" feel, then the first few upgrades I mentioned earlier would suffice.

Oh ya, there should be non beng modders kaki of similar makes and models of your car in your area. Normally these guys fly below the radar - if you know what I mean. And they're not stingy with knowledge/ideas.

Sifus sekalian,
Correct me if I'm wrong.

they did not fly below the radar, they never took off from the airstrip.

bob, go look for them when they play during free times when the airport is free from planes.

There's one saga with 4AG Supercharged engine inside. silver saga one. name's jimmy if i'm not mistaken. friendly and nice guy. can look him up and tell him miton ask you to seek advise from him. then give 50 bucks duit pengeras for bomoh fees..

then he will mumble something in malay, kadazan, iban and english. later he will bestow you the ultimate knowledge of standard modifications... :D :D :D ehehhehehe

joking nia...look for those fellas then tell them i said hi. hehe.

Top Bottom