Proton Saga / Iswara

SaGa TuRBo

Dec 30, 2003
For adryan,

We have form an official club called S.I.O.C.(Not registered with the government) Its open to any saga iswara owners..

Anyway,for those interested to find out may come for the sioc TT on this wednesday at mosin by 10 pm onwards..We don't mind wheter you offical sioc member or just an owner of saga/iswara,you surely may sit down with us have some chit chat.. Welcome,welcome...

http://www.sioc.cjb.net/

Me not uncle yet....Just finish spm...And i plant surbo-charged only... :)

blahblah

Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
:lol: SagaTurbo damn big time con man...baru finish SPM konon..people tengah SPM lagi..u oledi finish :lol: .

anyway, i'm still in penang bai :lol:

blahblah

Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
SURBO-charged :lol: <_< <_< :lol: :lol:

blahblah

Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Originally posted by cipan_supercas@Nov 22 2004, 10:08
blahblah..why u still in penang la?hiding sumthing ar?or still not finish ar ur secret project?haih....hehehhehehe :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: my project takes about 3-4 months...BIG BIG PROJECT baiiiiiii :lol: :lol:

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
Cipan,
New cars looking down on old cars? typical mentality la tuh.
guess that "brand-new" factor adds on 60 hp on wheels? :P

Should've seen the owners' reactions upon seeing that newly bought machines are virtually the same as the machines produced more than a decade ago?

Worse still, the older ones have better QC - dashboard, fittings still intact, no power windows problems etc. So many lemons in the newer products... ;)

All,

Went back and Got back both on Friday mornings (3 am and 4 am to be exact) - 1 week leave - to beat the balik kampung rush. Covered 1200+ kms back, forth and some sightseeing @hometown. Now it's due for a service!
Nice new road connecting Merapoh - Kuala Lipis - Raub. Good scenic route. Hopefully it'll not turn into another BUMPY and WAVY Bentong-Raub. That particular route is sooo freaking bumpy and wavy that it crossed my mind to stop @my mechanic shop to get rid off the adjustables immediately!

Karak H'way is still as good as before...
Gotta say goodbye to the shortcut Sg. Koyan route from now on.

Saw one white original Lancer Champ (Lancer Fiore Thai Version) while I was in KB. (Looked) Stock Standard - young guy driving it.

skyrap

Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Originally posted by SaGa TuRBo@Nov 22 2004, 01:36
For adryan,

We have form an official club called S.I.O.C.(Not registered with the government) Its open to any saga iswara owners..

Anyway,for those interested to find out may come for the sioc TT on this wednesday at mosin by 10 pm onwards..We don't mind wheter you offical sioc member or just an owner of saga/iswara,you surely may sit down with us have some chit chat.. Welcome,welcome...

http://www.sioc.cjb.net/

Me not uncle yet....Just finish spm...And i plant surbo-charged only... :)
haha.. saga turbo.. i can't come join u all ler.. i'm staying at ipoh..!!but hopefully can join u all TT next time k!!... by the way ur SIOC club got sticker ar? plan to make any sticker?i love sticker in my car!! hehe

cifex

Oct 11, 2004
SELAYANG
wanna join but don't have any proton saga car...then how..?
:(

adryan

Sep 3, 2004
uncle saga turbo,,
i still in my secondary form 1 ler,,hahahhaa
come on dude,,yeah man,,,
ohya,,this wednesday ah?
pj taman mayang mosin?is there then i can come?wats ur name ah?just go there only ah?
hehehe
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
look for who ler?
hahahaa

damn

Wah today SIOC president hatrick tarpao two car man hahahahaha.... sure he kenot sleep lio wan. samo tell me his future plan of modding hahaha

damn

ohhh sorry your majesty king of sioc.... but i just cant help telling everyone the truth hahah :lol:
ciozzzz

blahblah

Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Originally posted by adryan@Nov 22 2004, 23:07
uncle saga turbo,,
i still in my secondary form 1 ler,,hahahhaa
come on dude,,yeah man,,,
ohya,,this wednesday ah?
pj taman mayang mosin?is there then i can come?wats ur name ah?just go there only ah?
hehehe
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
look for who ler?
hahahaa
TTDI Mosin ler...look out for white anaconda. :lol: :lol:

MitonCT26

Seremban
Muahahahha...HAAHAHAHHAA..AHAHAHAHHaHAHahA...<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA</span>

UPgrade complete. Count me in this wednesday. should be able to squeeze some time for the TT.

MASAK LA KORANG!!! MUahAHaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

skyline_maniac

www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
Originally posted by damn@Nov 23 2004, 03:34
Wah today SIOC president hatrick tarpao two car man hahahahaha.... sure he kenot sleep lio wan. samo tell me his future plan of modding hahaha
yeah man.....
i witness one of the matches......the white anaconda damn fast bai...... :ph34r:
turbo.....N/A....tebu.....siput semua he tarpao..... :blink: :blink:
scary bai......
memang the president of SIOC man....unbeatable..... :o

A supercar that has no comparison. Called the Lamborghini Reventon. Its extreme coherent style, angular sharp lines and inspired by the very latest aeronautics.

Only 20 units will be produced, the Lamborghini Reventon is a symbol of exclusivity and extraordinary performance that makes this controversial Murcielago LP640 so unrivaled. Born in Sant’Agata Bolognese and inspired by...