Project Z Donation Box and important updates

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Fellow readers, I am glad that you have followed me this far up to the 15th week in the Project Z restoration, modification and build. As certain readers have pointed out that they are gladly to donate the money to make this project a reality, I have seek permission from Tom and he has approved a donation box through either Paypal or Maybank.

The donations can be in minimum denominations of RM50 and we will acknowledge your name (either in your forum username or full name). We will continuously update the donors list week by week, whenever there is one. Please email me at [email protected] if you have made your donations.

You can donate by either methods : Paypal or Maybank2U

The paypal account address is [email protected]

or

Here's the details of the bank in account

Maybank
Lee Han Foong

As I am only using my CIMB account to receive money from my employer, my Maybank account has been pretty much dormant. It currently holds about RM104.18 in funds in the account. So any donations would be noted down in my mini statement.

Please do your part in helping us realise our dreams. I hope the Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31 will complete hopefully by end of the year, so we can participate this car in the upcoming races. We also look forward to participate in the MSS Classic car challenge, which allows cars 25 years or older to participate. This car will turn exactly 25 years next year, so it would be a great way to celebrate its birthday.

The money donated would be used to purchase neccesary items to complete the build. At the moment, we look into finding a Nissan RB26DETT engine that costs RM2,800. This engine is incomplete and needs a flywheel, coil and an ECU. The wiring harness is present. The turbines are gone though. So if you think you donate either in cash money or parts donation, we will be very willing to take it. I intend to label every part you donate with LabelMe stickers so that every part donated will be credited. Thank you for your support.

On the site note, the Opening ceremony for Top Secret Performance has been postponed from 27th August 2011 to 17th September 2011, please take note! Thanks

Donated parties (cash)

1. RM50 from Nadz - M2U
2. RM50 from (name withheld) - Paypal
3. RM50 from tksu - Paypal
4. RM50 from VectorX2 - CIMB Clicks
5. RM50 from Zaidi - Paypal
6. RM100 from Izso - M2U
7. RM50 from newuy - M2U

Donated parties (items)

1. RM300 from Kevin Lee - Interior dome light, pilot light and door handles

Attachments

Last edited:

Nadz

Feb 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Reference number: 1535613517
Transaction date: 18 Aug 2011
Transaction time: 20:40:58

RM 50.00 je :P

gud luck!!

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
thanks nadz, keep it coming! 2 guys have put in their cash, its you to make a change in zth!

Payment sent to:

[email protected]

Amount received:
RM50.00 MYR
Fee amount:
RM0.00 MYR
Net amount:
RM50.00 MYR
Note: Transactions between Malaysian residents must be made using Malaysian Ringgit.

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:
Aug 18, 2011
Time:
20:49:44 GMT+08:00
Completed

Subject:

XXX has just sent you RM50.00 MYR with PayPal
Payment type:
Instant

Last edited:

monsterhks

500 RPM
Oct 18, 2007
support support!

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
pls allow me to ask a stupid question.....if the project was done.....the car will under who's properties???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Interesting! Will arrange something this weekend.

Kevin, isn't there a better off RB26 elsewhere? That looks pretty worse for wear

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
pls allow me to ask a stupid question.....if the project was done.....the car will under who's properties???
I have said this before under previous Project Z updates, but let me say it again!

The car, the shell has been purchased by me for a sum of RM10,000 and various costs including transportation and previous repairs has been paid up by me. I forked out my own money for this.

The car will be under my ownership (there is the need to nominate an owner, since it's a road legal car)
However, since everyone has donated into the project, the people who has donated, has every right to have a taxi ride in the car and have their names engraved into the project. It is only fair

Have you seen the episode of Mighty Mods donation car? Thats how exactly it will be. This is YOUR car. This is the one that will represent Zerotohundred.com and we intend to show the world what we can do with it!

Mighty Car Mods Daihatsu Show Car - YouTube

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Interesting! Will arrange something this weekend.

Kevin, isn't there a better off RB26 elsewhere? That looks pretty worse for wear
Iszo, will get Edison, our mechanic to have a look. This engine came off from a modded Nissan Laurel in Japan, most likely cut off from a damaged/written-off car. I think it is the cheapest few engines we can find in the RB26 world and we intend to cut every costs possible. Edison has agreed to put out whatever labour costs, so as long as we have a blank engine, he could perform his miracles, just like in Final Fantasy video games, he's the healer/mage and he's gonna do the Phoenix down on it.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
Bro kelvin lee, i dun wan a taxi-ride in the fairlady z, but i wanna test drive the fairlady z, can ar ????
i think u can if u have contributed a significant sum of money... if u expect to drive it with rm50 contribution, then everyone would ask for the same thing! hehehe

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Kevin - You play too much Final Fantasy.... LOL
well its just only proper to explain it to our current playstation generation! LOL

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

can anyone tell me whos this?

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 2E7953473H2054426)

Sent by:
Lawrence Su (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Buyer email:
[email protected]
Payment sent to:

[email protected]

Amount received:
RM50.00 MYR
Fee amount:
RM0.00 MYR
Net amount:
RM50.00 MYR
Note: Transactions between Malaysian residents must be made using Malaysian Ringgit.

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:
Aug 19, 2011
Time:
17:23:22 GMT+08:00
Completed

Subject:

Lawrence Su has just sent you RM50.00 MYR with PayPal
Payment type:
Instant

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Kuna Thiagarajan

From Facebook
Jul 24, 2011
www.facebook.com
hey, i knw this ain't much, but would a 13 row oil cooler from a pajero help in the project(no leaks whatsoever)?? and i also hav a 315mm ventilated rotor from a celica gt4 that i'm nt using, but the rotors r currently in my hostel in miri and i dont mind paying the shipping charges if it fits the car :dontknow:. i'll see if i've some universal parts lying around wen i'm back though... n good luck wit the project btw:beer:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
hey kuna, we welcome any form of donation, i think if u want to mail them, id give u my mechanic's address. that way he has the place to store it and assess if its suitable for the build. any kind of donations would be a good idea. just let me know whenever ur ready to give something out :)

joshuabajithomas

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
wow... amazing... we have breached new frontiers....

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

lee han foong... you're a genius man... SALUTE!

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
thanks joshua, feel free to donate!

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
yeah well, im happy to run it on stock danz, projecting 350-400hp, lol, dont wanna kill the chassis or make the car undriveable on daily basis

Norsaiful Zaidi

From Facebook
Aug 20, 2010
www.facebook.com
Date:
Aug 27, 2011
Time:
19:56:14 GMT+08:00
Completed

Subject:
Norsaiful Zaidi have sent RM50.00 MYR to Zerotohundred.com with PayPal

Good luck bro :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

it just came across my mind to ask you all this..

would it be possible to do a engine transplant by urself without knowing around about cars..okey basically ya i did learn automotive at kolej but that went halfway..and i always spend lots of time at the workshop watching my mech converting engine..do you think its impossible for me to do the transplant if all the tools is available..

in mind was
converting a honda eg 1.5 sohc into 1.6 vtec b16a..

any comment..
tanx..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience