Plzzz...Recommended workshop for Astina aroung Kajang??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JJJ

Feb 3, 2008
Hello there..

I'm new here and I'm riding Mazda Astina. I got problems with my handlings, maybe because of the arm or absorber.. I juz don't know. My bro drove my Astina into an accident (masuk dalam gaung). Everytime I hit a hole or come into bumper, it would sound 'eeeeekkk!!!!' from the tyre part,which one.. I don't know...

I've tried one workshop, but it doesn't solve the problem. So, I really need information which workshop can offer a quality service with reasonable price near area Kajang.... I would also like to strengthen my car structure and make the noise sounds quieter from inside the car.

Please help me, I really love my Astina as it saved my family several times during accidents... And we don't even have any scratch. Now my Mum would like to replace it with a brand new Perodua MyVi which I don't agree

Please, help me. I won't replace my Astina...Any details my friend?? I need it ASAP. Thank you for your concern..

P

prolog

I think any workshop can find that problem and fix it.

I think it's absorber mounting

and make the noise sounds quieter from inside the car.
Good lubrication to reduce engine noise

And sound proof ur car bro!
If you spend around 1k for quality sound proof, you'll get quality results

izrail77

Known Member
Jun 14, 2006
I think any workshop can find that problem and fix it.

I think it's absorber mounting

Good lubrication to reduce engine noise

And sound proof ur car bro!
If you spend around 1k for quality sound proof, you'll get quality results

Hi all...
You can go to Green Auto:
No. 10, Jln Seksyen 1/23
Kajang Utama, 43000 Kajang.

Owner = AZIZ

His personal drive is A mazda interplay 210.....and he is the expert in Ford/Mazda/Protons/hondas......all kinds of modification and car wiring...
As you know, mazda/ford share the same chassis.....no problem on spares...

for sound proofing, try put the absorber to the engine compartment first, then to the floors, boots then doors. use superlon, 6mm thick minimum......good soundproofing and fire retardant....

Call this guy =
Stanley

hope thiese info helps....
AM
BPZET

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seeking some expert help!!:embaressed_smile:

my spec as...1.6 local block using GTI head

- my question is, if I change to 4G93 wiring & ECU from 4G91..will it make any different on hp? is it suitable the fix in?:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience