Pivot Raizin Volt Stabilizer - Merdaka Promo!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Pivot Raizin Volt Stabilizer - Merdaka Promo!

yahooo.... please buy with confidence. the pivot vs-1 are usually shipped on the same day if you pay before noon. :)

NEW RELEASE

PIVOT ENERGY VOLT STABILIZER! ONLY RM150.00
call 016-4539687 for an immediate deal.

*excludes shipping (no C.O.D)

Last edited:
wat is the different between Pivot Raizin VS and Pivot Energy VS other than the look itself? Performance wise, is it the same?

And how much it is to deliver to JB?

Hi CT_

performance remains the same. (supplier claims)

bumps...

new pivot sound volt-stabilizer for audio applications.
Please refer to post #1 for pictures and pricing.

Have a nice day and happy shopping @ zerotohundred.com marketplace.

Hi.. If compare together which 1 is better ? Where is your location ? Serious buyer here... :smile:

Blueberrystirz,

Compare what with what? Each are designed for different applications. please visit www.the-pivot.co.jp for more information.

My Location is : Penang.

Chilskater,

PM-ed. Hope to hear from you soon.

how come cannot find the energy vs from pivot's website wan????

sure no difference ah between evergy and raizin..... if no difference y price different wan???????

vam,

energy is manufactured outside japan.

even if it is manufactured outside japan..and it is under pivot..the product should be in pivot website...

i did a google..and this product(ENERGY) only available in thailand...how new is this product anyway?

so basically both are the same things juz dat 1 made in jap... the other 1 made in some other country ....

so difference will be quality ???? or maybe like energy is actually for US/european market and blazin is for asian market .. :rolleyes:

ftzone said:
Blueberrystirz,

Compare what with what? Each are designed for different applications. please visit www.the-pivot.co.jp for more information.

My Location is : Penang.
Thx.. and if i install the pivot sound and the volt stabilizer together can anot ? can pm me for the best price if can install it together ? i'm gonna buy 2 of them maybe... my location is kl plus shipping let me know the price thx lot bro...

msg replied.

price revised.
refer to post #1 for latest pricing and offers.

pls pm me the price VS raizin and shipping to kl.

thx

Optional Arospeed Grounding Cables at RM149 per set.
Original USA arospeed.

best price for Pivot Volt Stabilizer VS-1 +grounding cable to Sarawak? if price higher, i will try to bid at lelong. hihihi

the Sound VS also original from japan?? can install together with Pivot Volt Stabilizer VS-1 ?

Is there any difference between Pivot VS and Pivot Sound?
Is both of this manufactured in Japan?

I am interested in the:
- either Pivot VS or Sound
- AroSpeed Grounding Cables.

Could you PM me your best price? I am located in PG. Hope to get your reply soon.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom