• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer DEH-P6950IB CNY Sales ~

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Pioneer DEH6950IB CD Receiver Head unit, sales for CNY. Latest 2007 model for Pioneer 6 series. Limited units in hand. Call me at 0123913788 to deal.

Specifications for this head unit are as follows :

-iPod Direct Control (Just needs an extra cable which is sold separately compared to 6850 which required an extra module.Cable to be out soon...my supplier doesnt have the stock for it yet)

-Full DOT-MATRIX Organic EL Display (Many different pictures and graphics to choose from)

-7-Band Graphic Equalizer

-CD/MP3/WMA/AAC playback capability

-MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier

-Hi Voltage Pre amp output

-Detachable security face plate

-IP-Bus control

-Rear AUX-IN

-EEQ,Supertuner III D

-Direct Head unit subwoofer control capability (Subwoofer volume, cutoff frequency, normal/reverse mode)

-In built crossover for high pass/low pass

-3 sets pre amp output for Front/Rear/Sub

-Remote control included

Only RM850 per unit! Ready stock, just call me at 0123913788 to deal! Limited units! Get yours now before going back to your hometowns for Chinese New Year!

1 year warranty, full specs as purchased from shops.

Ipod is for ipod bro....for your mp4 player, u can probably connect it to the head unit via the AUX input.... :)

Ipod is for ipod bro....for your mp4 player, u can probably connect it to the head unit via the AUX input.... :)

my Sansa mp4 player same with ipod mini usb also cannot connect?
if connect to the usb adapter can?
the 6850 features got usb adapter ready,so wan to add-on usb adapter?

ipod direct control mean is can control with ipod?
wat is different in ipod direct control and ipod adapter ready?

The current model 6950 say made for Ipod , as it just requires a cable add on. Then u can directly control it already.

6850 or any other model that says ipod adapter ready actually requires u to buy an adapter which is rather expensive, as far as i can remember, around the range of a couple of hundreds.

If the head is the same as ipod mini, i guess it could fit, but im not sure whether you'd be able to control it since ive never had past experience with this player before.

As for the usb adapter, it has to be purchased separately, and currently i do not carry the item bro. Only have the head unit. So sorry...

Thanks for your enquiries : )

Anyone interested feel free to call me at 0123913788 Thanks!

Erm....5950 is RM780, really recommend that you add an extra RM70 for a 6950 instead~

I dont have ready stock for 5950 but if really want, i can order it for u bro. Thanks :)

Call or sms me at 0123913788 if interested! Thanks~

It depends how you define water set bro. For me, water set is something that once you bought it, you are on your own, any problems you have to 'makan sendiri' . Maybe stolen or smuggled items which do not include any after sales service with the price!

This set im selling is kinda like AP set for handphones. Because, should any problems arise, there is a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects, and you just have to refer the unit back to me, which i will send back to my supplier, and he will send it back to Pioneer.

Whatever repairs that are made will be carried out by Pioneer qualified technicians, and parts will also be replaced with Pioneer original parts.

The only difference is that you cannot send it back through Pioneer authorized distributor yourself. Why is it so? This is because the units are obtained directly through Pioneer, not through the local distributor, which significantly reduces the cost.

FYI, the COST PRICE of shops here that take this unit from the distributor is around RM900+, after the shops count in their profit(which is high), they sell it for around RM1300/unit.

So, if you want to purchase something for significantly less than the market price, of course there will be some drawbacks, but my assurance bro, is that the set your purchase will be absolutely to your satisfaction and I will provied you with the best after sales service!

Just give me a call at 0123913788 bro, to deal : ) Thanks

Thump up!! for bro yohannes for the clearifation, Free bump for you, Anyway, pm me if you got this latest unit from pioneer DEH-P7950UB

Thanks for the bump bro...will let u know if the stock for 7950 arrives.

As of this moment, Pioneer DEH6950IB is SOLD OUT! New batch will only come in after Chinese New Year. For those buyers who want to order a unit first, just contact me at 0123913788 to make your bookings! Limited stocks coming in the next batch! Thanks :)

Also, thanks to Bro Alvin, great dealing with u~!

Bro flyingdanc3 : Sorry currently im conly carrying the head units, dont have the accesories yet.

Thanks for the bump bro cruz! :)

In the meantime, latest stocks are in again! Call me at 0123913788 to deal!

Only 3 units available! CNY promotion is still on thoughout CNY!

Special offer! Call/SMS me at 0123913788 for the special promotion price!

Special offer for CNY! Call me at 0123913788 for the special offer price! Cheapest offer around! :)

Thursday bump!! Special promotion for CNY! Call me at 0123913788 for the best pricE!

Hehe....sorry bro, at the moment im selling only. Dont accept trade in because I am confident that you can sell it for a higher price in the forum, so it's all for your benefit. Btw, long time no see bro....one day yum cha ok! Happy CNY!

Currently left with last 2 units of Pioneer DEH-6950IB, anyone interested, just give me a call at 0123913788! Thanks ....

Last edited:
Saturday night bump!

nice product and nice price too..

please PM me the best price u can give me .. happy cny toooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom