Perodua service

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Just report to SC whatever problem you are facing during your warranty period. Got weird sound when turning? Worst case it might be driveshaft issue.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
any service center for perodua is the same. the price is the same and no difference in thier service. they act they are very good and know a lot of things in the end they dont even know what are they doing. turning time got sound. sounds wierd cause its not even ur first service and got sound. what kind of sound? mind explaining and giving more details. i got many experience in perodua service center. this week wednesday will be getting new experience also. they work like there is onli one car to repair and the price is cutting ppl's throat.

lawrence.chan

Known Member
Jun 23, 2010
BANDAR SUNWAY
Hi SE86, I dont know how to tell the noise is but its not too loud and sometimes got and sometimes dont....

Huh, u mean that they working slow ah??? then i die liaooo

Hope their price not like flying rocket....

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
bro Danz..i ask them to check before..

my problem is like this.
1)after the second service i send to check the rotor, than that fella said he will help me to skim and replace new brake pads(DONE).
2) after doing the skimming the problem came back..that was after my third service. went back and they replaced my disc. and brake pads again.was using BENDIX METAL KING when they took away the brake pads as i changed the brake pads outside due to some noise.
3) after 3 months changing the rotor,the problem came back.after the third service i no longer went back to SC for service, so i went to check about the problem. they said i need to pay rm15 for the check and also once the solution is got i need to service my car there once in order to get warranty claim. so i walked off from the SC and emailed perodua HQ.they said there were no charges and refered me back to the SC and ask me to send my car for check up. will be doing it this wednesday, and will see wat the outcome is. changing the same rotor and the same problem arise makes no difference.

from my calculation.
after each rotor change,alignment and balancing cost rm50-60 .
change the rotor 5 times can get aftermarket which will be free from problems.
so why let them change,since this time they call me for check up than i will go and see wat they want to do.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah, change rotor also problem still persists ah? tell them to check your wheel bearing...
u must make sure they dont charge u anything...if they do...email to perodua hq.....
no need to do balancing & allignment until the problem is solved.......

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
but they said my car not serviced at the service center after 10k KM so they need to charge me..i also blur d..

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
the servie they do sucks and expansive than u still wan me to go there?i think there are better mechanics outside and even more better than the service center..

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
i also dunno wat to do. for now just see wat they have to say tomorrow..

lawrence.chan

Known Member
Jun 23, 2010
BANDAR SUNWAY
I went to service my car last friday at glenmarie....their service not bad and only takes 2 hours done.

They offer foc if your car not done in 1 hour....hehe but not for under warranty...

Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I don't go to perodua service center at all. I've a big problem with mechanic's who smoke or hold my stering or interior with their greasy hands. I've to watch them every second. Thank GOD my mechanic know how fussy I can be. He really takes care of my car. I had bad experience washing my car at a perodua service center in Klg. Their cloth had sands and it's not properly wash. Luckily it was before I sprayed my car. The best place to wash car is at "Car Crazy" Meguiars in Klg. Their are expensive (RM10) but damn good.

lawrence.chan

Known Member
Jun 23, 2010
BANDAR SUNWAY
the problem solved ah?

not solve....the steering wheel doing fine that day....funny laaaa...
Maybe it happen only during morning.....

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

i don't go to perodua service center at all. I've a big problem with mechanic's who smoke or hold my stering or interior with their greasy hands. I've to watch them every second. Thank god my mechanic know how fussy i can be. He really takes care of my car. I had bad experience washing my car at a perodua service center in klg. Their cloth had sands and it's not properly wash. Luckily it was before i sprayed my car. The best place to wash car is at "car crazy" meguiars in klg. Their are expensive (rm10) but damn good.
yaya, i saw them smoking too but not during they fixing the car...

But during warranty period, we have to send back to them....my 1st service cost me rm1++ :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello, my car is 4G15 wira se 1.5 manual.. first i change the air filter to drop-in k&N. fc is quite the same unless i rev the engine, i think tht is normal due to more air being sucked in. so no problem. then, change to Denso iridium IW16 bought from tctho. aiyaa... the very first time i try the plug already sucked my petrol like vampire... very scared to push the pedal. my fc usually RM10 for 70km, now drop to about 35-45km for RM10. I drive my car to work, always traffic jam MRR2. even...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience